Can we add back the "following a question" feature? Do you guys want it?

Well, we used to have such a feature. I think it's extremely helpful because some questions are extremely helpful to me; they're exactly the same questions I want to ask, and the answers in the same question are very comprehensive.

Also, I think it's a good idea to allow users to favorite their own questions, because the answers of some of their own questions are very important and useful for them, so they may have a need to check some of their own questions frequently.

@GirlsAskGuys

Most Helpful Girl

• They've been saying they're bringing the feature back. I don't know how much longer it'll take, though.

Most Helpful Guy

• I remember that - Yeah it was good, there was talk of bringing it back - The downvote came back - I suppose just keep talking about it and keeping it in the mind's eye.

What Girls Said 2

• yessssss

• If there are many people who want it back, sure.
    As for me I do not mind either way.

What Guys Said 2

• It is already in our plans to bring this feature back. Don't worry, we're working on it. :)

• Yesssss