Would an option to make the screen darker for evening browsing be a good idea?

Like, have a switch that turns the white in to something more dark, so that we wouldn't be killing our eyes when browsing gag in the darkness. Kind of like youtube has or used to have a darken switch or something like that.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• That's what the night shift is for on iphone, and flux for laptops is for. it lowers the amount of blue light emitted from computer screens which is what causes you to stay awake more at night. the blue light is also the wavelength that is "brighter" in the sense that it's the one that strains your eyes more.

• Probably... But you can just adjust it yourself.

• Yea why not

• My iPhone has that feature. You can set the time for when it is darker to when it goes bright again. It's kind of a yellowish hue. For me I chose 10pm-8am.

• I love this idea. I hope gag takes what you said into consideration and makes this feature.

What Guys Said 1

• use stylish or a similar addon for your browser and do it yourself :P

• No. I want options to be presented to me. Don't wanna. search for them lol

• this is GAG. they are probably busy developing the next shitty feature which nobody needs and doesn't work properly.