Do you have anybody blocked on your block list on gag? If so why did you blocked them?

Currently I have 0 people blocked.

Most Helpful Girl

• 11 guys, one girl.

Most of them were either creepy assholes, sent me unsolicited dick pics, asked me to rate them repeatedly even when I gave them an answer, or harassed me on every DAMN comment I posted until I responded to their message.
    The one chick that I blocked messaged me and just launched into some random sexual story and would not shut up about how she liked to touch herself. She just kept on going.

Most Helpful Guy

• 10 people,
    They are all just complete and utter assholes though,
    Two are neo-nazis
    One is just an ass
    One guy kept harrassing me on my posts
    4 of them blocked me first and one of those said I was lying about my depression
    Another is because I finally found out the name of an anon who only posts anon and always makes shit up about my country because he hates americans
    One guy is just completely crazy and believes global warming is a myth

What Girls Said 23

• I have 10 blocked and I only remember the reason for a couple of them lol. My guess is they were all being assholes.

Lol wow that is a lot. But they shouldn't had disrespected you.

• I have lot of people blocked because they don't know how to shut the fuck up. I try to end a conversation and they keep RESPONDING ON QUESTIONS AND OPINIONS ANYWAY. It's annoying and I don't have time for those dumb orange notifications because they have to have the last word all the time. BLOCKKKTTTT.

Yes some people like to try to win the conversation battle with the last word. But true who has time to keep going back and forth.

• 100+ douchebags and whackjobs (:

• i never blocked anyone i dont see the point, but at least 3 people have blocked me and honestly im not surprised. they always block when they run out of things to say back in a conversation.

• I've got one. Don't remember why but they were probably incredibly rude to the point where I just didn't want to see anything else they had to say. Most likely bigotry of some form caused this. I tend to try to avoid blocking, sometimes you run back into them with a totally different attitude.

• 42 blocked... i had my reasons

• I have one person blocked because he continued to harass me.

• I have 13 people blocked. Don't remember why to most of them but nearly all of them are guys! Lol

Lol wow that is a lot. I think guys are getting blocked the most. lol.

• Three people, I only have two of them blocked because they blocked me. But the third one I'm not sure why they're blocked. 🤔.

• 33 people.
    Either sexual, creepy or harassing messages.

• Not a soul but I couldve

• I have one guy on my blocked list. I don't remember specifically why, probably for saying sexual stuff

• 0 because mamma didn't raise no bitch.

• nah. i don't see a reason to.

• One. He said something ignorantly stupid to someone else.

• I would but there's no point if I still see them around. I bet a good amount blocked me though. 😘

That is cool you don't block. Lol others shouldn't block you because your very cool.

thank you, people get mad about arguments and have hard feelings

Your very welcome. Yes that is true people do have have hard feelings and hate to loose the argument battle.

• Damn I got +3000 lol

• I have 2 people blocked and mainly because one of them had an offensive comment Made against me and the other person was harassing me

That sucks about the harrassing part.

It is I'm only using this website to get advice on the problems I am faced with but I do hate when people seem to be better than what I'm saying and then start to get nasty and to harass me

Yes that is true some people can be mean and rude. But besides those types. This site has a lot of really nice and cool people.

• At the present moment I have five, due to them either being annoying or harassing me.

• I do not have any one blocked.

• I haven't blocked anybody. Waste of my thumb energy

• No one.

• Nope

What Guys Said 17

• Yes, I have blocked one person. Why I did it is because that person was totally judgmental and messed up on the inside, also that person while conversing with me was not showing any understanding towards me at all. I decided the best way is to block such a person.

• I have 3 - One was too forward, One wouldn't let an argument go and One asked me for money.

• Argue using full on stupidity instead of formulating any sort of relevant response, or batshit crazy.

• I never blocked anybody, I never needed it.

• never blocked anyone- never would

• I haven't blocked anyone. I never let on-line strangers get to me that much.

• yes... a couple of trolls/racists/idiots

• Only those that blocked me and one total moron. I don't remember which are which, though.

• because they were saying bad things to me.

• I just checked mine. Nope. No one is blocked on my end.

• Zero... I haven't been here long enough to block someone.

• Cause they wouldn't stfu and kept tagging me in garbage/ wanted to argue all day long

• I don't believe in blocking. I've never even had anyone harass me on the site. Being male helps.

• I never block!

• Alpha male trolls and some stupid cunts

• 0 blocked. The only one I've noticed that blocked me is datgirl

• One person "abndant" she blocked me without any interaction so I retaliate.😈