What would you do if you found out your parents were secretly stalking you on G@G?

0|0
13|9

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd be so impressed, I knew I got my detective genes from somewhere. It always made me suspicious how not intrusive my parents are.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd be like FUCK NO
    I'd change my name
    Dye my hair,
    Fake my death
    then move to another country

2|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• Lol I actively send ridiculous questions to them so I'd be pretty lamed out if they decided they needed to stalk me

0|1
    0|0
  • Continue being the f***ing legend that I am on GAG, nothing would surprise them trust me lol.

0|2
    0|0
  • This is impossible.
    But if it wasn't, I probably would start posting a lot of questions and answers anonymously.

0|1
    0|0
  • That'd be pretty weird. I can't see them doing that, though.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not possible, they suck at using anything electronic especially my dad.

0|1
    0|0
  • lol, I would laugh honestly

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd my profile private and start posting anonymously.

0|1
    0|0
  • "Hi mom, Hi dad" <3

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd probably delete my account

0|1
    0|0
  • Talk as much crap and bulshit as much as I could 😂

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't mind.

0|1
    0|0
  • Be freaking amazed that ghosts do indeed exist and are computer savvy...

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Well, I am 100% sure that my parents don't even know that there is a site named G@G. Hence there is no question of them stalking me here. It's not possible

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't care really. I have my Dad on my Facebook and I'm pretty sure he's seen some of the outlandish and silly things I've said. Lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would find it strange that they would secretly stalk me since I'm a grown man and would wonder why they feel they need to do that.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't care I got nothing to hide.

0|1
    0|0
  • Dude i literally thought this yesterday. She knows im a degenerate and still loves me so id still do me lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't care lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't wonder, since they've already stalked me in far more creepy ways.

0|1
    0|0
  • They can't...

0|1
    0|0