G@G should remove offensive gender pronouns. What do you think?

Gender pronouns like his, hers, him, her, he, and she, may be applicable to a lot of people. But to those of us who are gender fluid, and non-cis-gendered, I find it very triggering to be called a "him/he" because of the blue colored male avatar I selected. Since this site doesn't cater to transgender pansexual vegan feminists like me and many others, I think it's only necessary that the developers make a code to change all gender pronouns to any of the following: "zhir, zee, vee, vis, sie, zim, or em." Therefore anytime someone types in a gender binary pronoun, it auto-corrects to a transgender pronoun from the list.

So which gender pronoun should we use to replace all the traditional ones?

• zim
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • zee
    45% (5)38% (3)42% (8)Vote
  • vee
    0% (0)12% (1)5% (1)Vote
  • vis
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • zhir
    9% (1)25% (2)16% (3)Vote
  • em
    46% (5)25% (2)37% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|3
20|16

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 19

• "transgender pansexual vegan feminist" lol

3|3
    0|0
  • Dude it's called GIRLSaskGUYS for a reason if you have a problem with gender pronouns you came to the wrong site.

4|0
    0|0
    • I'm a social justice warrior who is fighting for the freedoms of non binary gendered people such as myself. This site should accomodate our sensitivities

• Well this website is called girls ask guys so if you're not a girl or a guy then perhaps this isn't the place for you.

2|1
    0|0
  • Lmfao you could have done way better wht this Anon.

2|1
    1|1
  • If you feel that way then you should've chosen the female gender. Yes in the English language people are divided into male/female (and real life) and each gender is given a word to describe that gender. Yes it's true. So it's absurd for this suggestion in the first place. Even if the person is trams they still are a gender. Yes.

1|0
    0|0
    • I'd still be triggered if I picked the pink female avatar. I'm not a him or her.

• Let's all go to Disneyland.

4|0
    0|0
  • You're trying too hard buddy

3|0
    0|0
  • Thanks for the laugh, OP.

2|0
    0|0
  • Wtf is this. I highly doubt that gender fluid people (and the like) would be "triggered". Lmao

2|1
    0|0
  • This is the stupidest thing I have ever heard...

1|1
    0|0
  • Nice troll question.

0|0
    0|0
  • blue anon 30-35 there is NO way you are being serious about this.

2|0
    0|0
  • Again, with the dumbness? Grow up!

1|0
    0|0
  • Zee has a nice ring to it.

1|0
    0|0
  • You don't unify genders by trying to fuse them into one. That's not how it works.

2|0
    0|0
  • Seriously? Sorry but there are two genders male and female. Even those who are trans I call them what they identify with. Is this BS with PC ever gonna end? Him, her, she or he its for who we are refering to I won't be using bizarre terms like em and zerg.

0|0
    0|0
  • There should only be male and female.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not sure if this is legit or a troll...

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• "Male and Female, HE created THEM!"

To outlaw gender-specific pronouns is to outlaw all traditional religions and even basic biology, for the sake of a neo-Gnostic modern delusion that cares about absolute power and control more than anything else - including sanity!

I will continue to use gender-specific pronouns, to resist this mad coup.

1|0
    1|0
  • I will call people with XY chromoses males and XX chromosomes female. I don't care if you are offended.

4|1
    1|0
  • if he/she doesn't work there is always a 3rd option "it"

0|0
    0|0
  • Get the fuck out of here.

1|2
    0|0
  • HA! No.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol that's some pretty good satire. It's even funnier that only the girls get it too according to the comments section. Zee sounds german, and german language is awesome, so I doff my hat to zee!

2|0
    0|0
  • The entire premise of GaG is based on the "gender binary." Deal with it.

1|0
    1|0
  • thats stupid

1|1
    0|0
  • Lmfao. Read my bio OP.

1|0
    0|0
    • I can't its a private profile

• "I find it very triggering to be called a "him/he" because of the blue colored male avatar I selected. Since this site doesn't cater to transgender pansexual vegan feminists like me"

nobody cares, deal with it

1|0
    0|0
  • Lmao

1|0
    0|0
  • You probably aren't serious but you are an anon

1|0
    0|0
  • Well you could just remove yourself. Lol

1|1
    0|0
  • LOL gjdm OP

1|0
    0|0
  • oh please let this be trolling!

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm a social justice activist getting my masters in Gender Studies. And I fight for the rights of the under represented.

• wow i feel bad for you. I hope you parents dont mind you living in there basement forever. You do know the real world doesn't have "safe spaces" right?

• None of them. That is politically correct BS.

1|0
    0|0