G@G should remove offensive gender pronouns. What do you think?

Gender pronouns like his, hers, him, her, he, and she, may be applicable to a lot of people. But to those of us who are gender fluid, and non-cis-gendered, I find it very triggering to be called a "him/he" because of the blue colored male avatar I selected. Since this site doesn't cater to transgender pansexual vegan feminists like me and many others, I think it's only necessary that the developers make a code to change all gender pronouns to any of the following: "zhir, zee, vee, vis, sie, zim, or em." Therefore anytime someone types in a gender binary pronoun, it auto-corrects to a transgender pronoun from the list.

So which gender pronoun should we use to replace all the traditional ones?

• zim
  • zee
  • vee
  • vis
  • zhir
  • em

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 19

• "transgender pansexual vegan feminist" lol

• Dude it's called GIRLSaskGUYS for a reason if you have a problem with gender pronouns you came to the wrong site.

• I'm a social justice warrior who is fighting for the freedoms of non binary gendered people such as myself. This site should accomodate our sensitivities

• Well this website is called girls ask guys so if you're not a girl or a guy then perhaps this isn't the place for you.

• Lmfao you could have done way better wht this Anon.

• If you feel that way then you should've chosen the female gender. Yes in the English language people are divided into male/female (and real life) and each gender is given a word to describe that gender. Yes it's true. So it's absurd for this suggestion in the first place. Even if the person is trams they still are a gender. Yes.

• I'd still be triggered if I picked the pink female avatar. I'm not a him or her.

• Let's all go to Disneyland.

• You're trying too hard buddy

• Thanks for the laugh, OP.

• Wtf is this. I highly doubt that gender fluid people (and the like) would be "triggered". Lmao

• This is the stupidest thing I have ever heard...

• Nice troll question.

• blue anon 30-35 there is NO way you are being serious about this.

• Again, with the dumbness? Grow up!

• Zee has a nice ring to it.

• You don't unify genders by trying to fuse them into one. That's not how it works.

• Seriously? Sorry but there are two genders male and female. Even those who are trans I call them what they identify with. Is this BS with PC ever gonna end? Him, her, she or he its for who we are refering to I won't be using bizarre terms like em and zerg.

• There should only be male and female.

• I'm not sure if this is legit or a troll...

What Guys Said 16

• "Male and Female, HE created THEM!"

To outlaw gender-specific pronouns is to outlaw all traditional religions and even basic biology, for the sake of a neo-Gnostic modern delusion that cares about absolute power and control more than anything else - including sanity!

I will continue to use gender-specific pronouns, to resist this mad coup.

• I will call people with XY chromoses males and XX chromosomes female. I don't care if you are offended.

• if he/she doesn't work there is always a 3rd option "it"

• Get the fuck out of here.

• HA! No.

• Lol that's some pretty good satire. It's even funnier that only the girls get it too according to the comments section. Zee sounds german, and german language is awesome, so I doff my hat to zee!

• The entire premise of GaG is based on the "gender binary." Deal with it.

• thats stupid

• Lmfao. Read my bio OP.

• I can't its a private profile

• "I find it very triggering to be called a "him/he" because of the blue colored male avatar I selected. Since this site doesn't cater to transgender pansexual vegan feminists like me"

nobody cares, deal with it

• Lmao

• You probably aren't serious but you are an anon

• Well you could just remove yourself. Lol

• LOL gjdm OP

• oh please let this be trolling!

• I'm a social justice activist getting my masters in Gender Studies. And I fight for the rights of the under represented.

• wow i feel bad for you. I hope you parents dont mind you living in there basement forever. You do know the real world doesn't have "safe spaces" right?

• None of them. That is politically correct BS.