Can you get someone banned from this site?

There's this user on here that i dont like
I'll tell you why
She has somewhat of a spice''' to her personality
she's pretty popular here.. Somewhat and if i gave you a hint you'd know but i won't because then this question will be removed

I didn't like her at first because
She commented on a question if mine and she was very rude, got smart with me and all that other crap for no reason at all,
Then she started commenting on my other questions doing the same exact thing just being plane rude.

there's this girl i like on gag she's been here for awhile but she's not that popular
She asked an how do i look question awhile ago i was looking at the comments and she commented that the girl was worthless or something...
She commented that she wasted her time taking her picture and should go home it really upsets me she keeps putting people down like that and they've done absolutely nothing to her

I was about to report and block her but first i wanted to know can i get her banned?
Like if i show the admins what she does?

All of her comments humiliate people and could really hurt somebody. im tired of her shit...

Most Helpful Girl

• Members are only 'banned' if they are consistently violating out posting guidelines. We may issue warnings to let the member know that their behavior is not acceptable for GirlsAskGuys and if they continue to violate our rules, then we may decide to cancel their account.

If you think someone is violating our guidelines, please report the post (s) so we will be notified. You can also block the member to prevent any further contact with them. Along with reporting their posts, you can also report the member directly from their profile. If you are unsure about their posts, you can view our posting guidelines here to see what types of posts are not allowed. http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/moderators#147

• I think they violated the offensive one but what if it wasn't directed towards me

• Even if it wasn't directed towards you, you can still report the post if you think it violates our guidelines. It will still be reviewed.

Most Helpful Guy

• Unless she is violating the guidelines, she will not be banned.
    If you think she is violating the guidelines, you should report her.

What Girls Said 11

• Members are banned under the pretense that they are breaking the rules. If you see something of hers that you feel violates any of the G@G guidelines, you can let any one of the moderators know so that we can hide these comments.

Other than that all you can do is report anything you find inappropriate. Be that a comment, a reply, etc.

• Banning is up to the admins, but if she's clearly breaking the posting guidelines by antagonizing people or saying offensive things, or just trolling, you can keep reporting the posts and comments. You can even report the profile and block her at the same time. Every report made against a user counts against them. The more reports they get, the more likely it is they will be banned.

• Unfortunately no. Trust me there was this one user that said dispicable things to me just because of a disagreement and GAG did nothing as usual and she's still hear today. At the most they probably have her a warning like that really did something and they suggested I block her but of course she had already beaten me to the punch.

It really has to be disturbing things like people asking disgusting questions or sexual comments for people to get their account deactivated.

• I wish they would just leave or deactivate their account they're pretty active so she might actually comment if she does then... I don't know

• I don't think she's dumb enough to do that. She doesn't want to get caught in the act because of she does they just might actually do something/give her a warning that her account will be deleted and she'll have to leave you alone.

If you really want her gone get her to post/mention your username insulting or at least saying that she dislikes you get her to do it twice and at least I was told that's a sure way to get your account deactivated.

• I looked in her bio
      She has the gag faq thing in her profile
      But it says guru
      Does she work here?

• Just ignore it honestly. She's probably trying to get a kick out of it and she surely reached her goal with this question you're asking now.

• Yeah she has but its time for her to go now

• I think that's her decision and not yours honey 😉

• Report her. There's a broad range of reasons to use. The admin will look into her behavior. I find those people are usually too cowardly to use their usernames. Anon = fucktard

• Members can be banned if they are constantly breaking the rules of the site and having many posts removed. If you see something of hers (or any other user's) that violates the guidelines set by G@G, then report the questions, opinions, or replies.

• pettyyy, get over it.

• You can report her comments to the administrators and moderators to have them removed. If she continues this behavior, then her account be banned. Bullying isn't allowed on here, but if it's not reported, there's not much anyone can do.

• This person sounds like me lol is it me?

• Nope if she comments ill let you know somehow

• @YourFutureEx look, im not gonna go run to her and be like "Hey! look at this!" lol
      Eh. Many people think I'm either a misogynist or misandrist too. But I'm actually more of a hopeful misanthrope.

• "Many people", but not me and many others.
      Hint: look at my first reply.
      There's a difference.

• It's not worth it, you have to be a really be a shitty person to use your time to insult people for your own amusement. I would say to block her and tell the person you like, to block her as well.

What else can be done?

• You need help, people do not get banned simply because you do not like them. Block them and move on. You got some serious issues and you shouldn't be on this website

• why are you anonymous

• Nevermind you're not her its all good

• You are a hypocrite. You are anon so do not go asking people why they are anon. Weirdo

What Guys Said 13

• No. You can’t. They'll terminate her account only if she's consistently violating the posting guidelines which she obviously isn't doing. And even if her account was terminated, she can create a new one.

Yes, she's rude. She hates all men and the girls who post "how do I look". Typical feminist behaviour. She was an UberMod but because of her behaviour and attitude, admins took away her mod status. But she's clever enough to not to violate posting guidelines. You can only hope her to leave this site. You can block her if you don't want her to post on your posts unless they're anonymous.

• Im pretty sure you know who she is and they should've done more then take her rights away

• Well, she's not violating the guidelines so what can admins do?

• Man...

• Try questioning her relentlessly about her stools. Inquire as to the typical size, shape, odor, consistence and of course buoyancy of her emissions. Does she play with them, toss them frequently at passersby, build scale replicas of tiny Asian fishing villages with them? Has she ever eaten one and crapped it out a second time? Use your imagination!

• Well, you can take your case to the admins. However it's not up to you to decide whether or not she gets banned. If she has been violating the posting guidelines, then yes there is a good chance she will get banned and moderators must be noticing her activity as well

• Can you give us a few clues :P It won't be a member post
    img.michaeljacksonspictures.com/.../...n-blank.gif

• I meant to say she has a bit of a spice to her name
      But to her personality too

• Give me some hints.

• @Fearless_banana Lol i think she's already been mentioned. I like her most times but i do think she crosses the line into slightly uncalled sometimes.

• Wow you sound incredibly butthurt. Here are some tissues for your tears.
    upload.wikimedia.org/.../Kleenex-small-box.jpg
    They are used and might be a little crusty if you catch my drift boyo. Use at your discretion

• Probably not, the admins don't really do anything here. In my experience they're just here to say they have admins. In fact even reporting her is unlikely to do anything. Her comments will still be there. Unfortunately as long as this site is getting enough traffic to please their sponsors they don't care. Sad, but true.

• Oooh, don't worry son. Just think of it as character building. Terrible people like that should be pitied for. They spend their time on the internet arguing with strangers, especiall the fair minded women and men on this site, because... Reasons? Lol, who knows? Best way to deal with it is to ignore her. If you get in a tussle, hold your ground, she'll back off.

• You should just physically fight her.

• I feel like it..
      I dont hit women but thats not a woman its a monster
      And if i had the chance.. I really would

• Asker. People will always act like text warriors. Don't let it get to you , if your above that... Then stay above that SAS...

• How far are you really ready to go?

• lol @SoAddicted

• I know this user and I've had a post removed because I was warning a pink user not to get into an argument with her. lol

• What's the first letter of her name?

• does it begin with a t?