Is the word "troll" allowed on here?

I see so many people accusing each other of trolling. Wouldn't it be antagonistic or considered a member post if you call some user on here a troll?

Most Helpful Guy

• Meh, what's antagonistic and what's a member post is subjective and since the mods and admins are humans the moderation will always be inconsistent af!

Most Helpful Girl

• lol people love to shout "troll" or "feminist" at the first sign of you not agreeing with them. I guess they're the center of the universe and the only way for them to cope with someone not agreeing with them is to say that.

What Guys Said 3

• Yes, the usage of that word is allowed, many people use that word. I don't see that as a problem ( I mean using that word)

• Troll

__

Guess it's allowed.

• The point is to make it obvious to others so they won't post, but from what I see, people continue to feed the trolls.

What Girls Said 5

• Nope. First of all trolling isn't against the rules unless it gets pretty bad and even then the admins won't do anything about it...

And calling someone isn't necessarily a bad thing. Like you're pointing out their behavior not telling them something like... I don't know... They're a stupid ugly doodoo head or whatever nonsense people come up with here.

• Well, considering you just typed "troll" or a variant of it several times, it must be allowed.

• Yes you troll. lol (It's allowed)

• People are too sensitive here.

• Antagonistic yes, but also the truth in most cases lol :P