So why does GAG seem to have a problem with the word slut?

It seems very strange that when it comes to just a word gag admins and/or female posters seem to get very but hurt if you even mention it. I mean a guy could list out his Girl cheating on him and refer to her as a slut and somehow bringing up just that word is enough for GAG to flag the question as being too offensive or too antagonistic.

Sometime a guy could no a girl better than the people who are commenting and refer to her as a slut because well he knows the person. She may not look like a slut because sluts don't have a particular look any girl even girls who look like good, fearing christian girls could in fact be slutty.

So you mention the word slut and whether it's in your question or title and somehow someone gets their panties in the bunch and the question gets taken down. On the hypocrisy side a woman calling a male or all males on this site a basement dwelling loser, virgin loser, bitter misogynistic, MGOTW freak in her comment, question, mytake is met with no such censorship.

In fact one girl bashing men who can't get girls as being misogynist got her take promoted and featured on GAG.

So why the double standards?

1mo And still don't believe me. Another question gets taken down where the person use just the word slut because SOME FEMINIST on this site think it's use to slander women. WTF is wrong with this site?

Most Helpful Girl

• Dude, I don't know what rock you live under, MANY takes and questions calling women, especially western women, sluts and no good for anything than a dick sheath have been promoted and featured.

There is no double standard or hypocrisy.
    The admins seem to *love* controversy and anything that promotes site traffick.

Yes just recently a question was taken down just for calling a girl a slut in the title to describe her. There are very heavy double standards where male bashing opinion by women stay up and anything even bordering on maybe being offensive to women are taken down very quickly. Obviously admins can't get all but they'll try to take a heavy amount and leave male comments up.

And again your using solipsistic view that your belief is higher than everyone else opinion. You can't have a constructive debate with someone who is essentially saying what they believe despite others opinion is always right.

Go to his profile you half twit.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well because saying sluts is hypocritical too as men do 'slutty' things too yet there are no words for that.. Slut is basically trying to put a shame on something that isn't even bad. It's just derived from history of men expecting women to be sexually closed off and thinks bad of women if they're open to it. Which is really a bullshit one to be honest

''woman calling a male or all males on this site a basement dwelling loser, virgin loser, bitter misogynistic, MGOTW freak in her comment, question, mytake is met with no such censorship''

These things has nothing to do with slutiness really. Girls, Guys and pretty much everyone calls fellow guys these things too because its describing the stereotype geeky virgin males... They're actually a common insult on the internet world.. Yes girls gets reported too, guys too because I got reported for it, like saying loser virgin to one guy before.

Also because females are just more likely to report than males.. Also I haven't seen these promoted or featured MyTakes about sexism against males. I've seen several questions from females, some got taken down. I dont really care for it.

Slut is not meant to be hypocritical or shame. It's use to describe someone based on past behavior. You call a guy who murders someone a murderer. You call a guy who raped someone a rapist. You call a woman who has slept with a lot of sexual partners a slut.

Trying to absolve women of past actions is not going to change that and the basement dweller, and other comments is to show hypocricy. You talk about shaming but apparently you think that male bashing is a ok when it's not even based on any grounds but a woman just wanting to take a jab at a man.

Look at the front page and you'll see a mytake by sally bashing males doing just that.

Well yeah that's what im saying. Get over it.. Like I said, GIRLS get reported too as well as guys for making these generic insults 'virgin basement dwellers'. This contradicts to your claim GAG doesn't censor women making for these insults against males... Also I'm not anti-slut, say it if you want but I'm just saying these words are also hypocritical and trying to make an offense out of nothing bad.

The fact you cannot see the hypocrisy in your entire argument shows you are a loss cause.

What Girls Said 3

• It's not so much a problem with the world 'slut'. I'm just having trouble imaging a scenario in which someone would use that word in a context that wasn't sexist or calling foul on some women who decide to have sexual habits/lifestyle similar to those practiced by many men. Lifestyle choices that men are praised for, whereas women are slut-shamed for. (Not sure why that double-standard STILL exists.)

• It isn't usually the word but that is causing the issue but the attempt to attack and be nasty and hurtful to women by using that word. The majority of those that use it use it with the intention of pissing women off and getting negative attention.

I get my comments removed, as do other women so to say we don't get censored is a lie.

And when women put asshole in the title or some demeaning word for attacking men gag has no problem leaving it up.

Slut is used for descriptive term for everyone to understand the context that this woman has had LOTS of sexual partners. And it seems a lot of girls on this site just seeing the word think it's an attack when the person is describing the person in the same manner as saying they are wearing a blue shirt, are tall, is clumsy etc.

And i never said women don't get censored but rarely. Men are more likely even for even minor word that women find offensive get their comment removed.

Past behavior like i've said to every other silly person often have a stigma. A woman who sleeps and has a high amount of sexual partner is GIVEN the title a slut. A woman who sleeps with children under the age of 13 is a pedophile.

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2059735-why-are-men-so-pathetic

If this was worded women this would not be on this site at all.

I'm afraid to say I think your seeing what you want to see and hearing what you want to hear. Your observations are far from accurate.

• You shouldn't call people names

It's not calling people names. It's giving them a title based on their past actions. Similar to how if a guy murdered someone we call him a murderer. if a guy raped someone we call him a rapist.

What Guys Said 2

• Does GAG have a problem with that word? No, I don't think so, I have seen many people using that word.

Yes. Try it yourself. Put a question with the word slut in the title and see how fast it gets taken down. It very much has a problem with the word.

Nah it won't asker

@YourFutureEx Yeah it would. You guys keep saying it won't but it's happen to me and i've seen it happen. Guy mention once his ex cheats on him and calls her a slut BAM question is gone. Guys knows a girl who is slutty and mention it in the title BAM it's gone. No other offensive words and it gets taken down.

• I havr no problems at all with it. I just choose to not use it