Blocking people due to an opinion?

I think that's a coward move. There was ANOTHER post on how some 30 year old woman was choosing men who treated her like crap. Most guys said that she was choosing them and was no coincidence she ended up with them. I made a reply myself and then I try to respond but it says it has been blocked LOL. You would think someone in their 30's would admit their mistake. I mean, if everyone is saying the same thing then what does that tell you? What do you guys think about this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol yeah i've been blocked because someone didn't like or agree with my opinion.

I've also been blocked because I was right about someone and their opinion on here but they didn't want to own up to it or admit it.

I personally never block someone unless they actually become a problem like they follow me and go out of their way to make harassment type posts on everything I put my opinion on. As that gets tiresome and annoying and serves no logical point except to be a child and a pain in the ass.

What Girls Said 7

• LMFAO and you're handling this entire situation soooooooooooo well by posting about it instead of moving on like an adult.
    66.media.tumblr.com/.../...e_misy1xjWLo1qz4rgp.gif

• I have never gone into Someone else's Opinion Box and caused them any harm with a Comment, they Approach me on the Sore Subject first. If they don't know enough to Drop it, I Block it. And some have Blocked me because they just don't want to hear what I Say Anyway and It's no big deal.
    Good luck and Great question, I am not One to Point fingers. xx

If many people block, it is not so much What they say, it's that they don't know enough to Drop the subject and carry it on Rudely until Death Do they part. xx

• I think that's ridiculous! If you don't want to hear other people's opinions then you really shouldn't be asking questions on this site. Personally, I try to be as respectful and as open minded to opinions and replies as I can. It's good to see things from other people's POVs. Not everyone is going to share your opinion and that's ok. But to block someone because they didn't like your opinion is a bit silly to me.

• It happens all the time unfortunately. You'll just need to move on from it. There's not much else you can do.

• It's as lame as making a question just to whinge about it :P

I'm a serial blocker by the way :)

Your loss! See my opinion. Now block me! I couldn't give a toss! LOL! :-)

@dogbert444 you don't warrant blocking, I don't know who you are. I block because I don't want to hear from ignorant butt wipes. I don't ask the community of GaG questions which I really need the answer to so your opinion on that doesn't apply to me... I give zero fucks.

LOL!! Thatt makes two of us. Peace! :-)

• I to think it's silly to block someone because you don't agree with there opinion if I blocked someone it would be cause they might bullie me or because there much much older then me

• I think people can do what they want. You are just going to have to live with it. I think you are making to much out of this. Let her think what she wants.

What Guys Said 10

• Lol. This is why I don't bother arguing with internet wankstas. People are too salty on-line and take things way too seriously.

Seriously though, people block for the dumbest reasons. I was blocked because someone tagged me in a Star Wars game and I didn't share an opinion. The QA probably got offended and blocked me (we've never crossed paths before).

I must say that I slept great that night!

• Blocking people is a waste of time and is the action of an immature child. So, they block you. It's their loss. They might ask a question for which only YOU have the answer. Of course, they will miss out. Like I say, their loss. Doesn't bother me one iota!!

• I consider it pathetic. A lot of the people on my profile list are like that - blocked me simply because they disagree with what I have to say.

• Well, blocking someone just due to an opinion is a bit immature.

• I agree that it's a coward move. It's also very immature and uncivil and childish. I've disagreed with other people before but I've never blocked their opinions because I feel everyone is entitled to their opinion.

• There types of people are the blind ones. Blocking to ignore reveals their innability to defend their opinions and their extremist full of themselves behavior, with superiority complex.

• Yeah that happens on this site.

• Yeaa people like that are very sensitive LOL and losers

• She was mad coz her chooch is dry, don't worry about it.

• Lol don't worry about it