GaG needs to add an option to Bold, Italicize, and maybe even change text styles. what do you think?

For me this would go for both those asking questions/mytakes, and responding. It seems like such a simple little thing, but it adds so much. I'm tired of having to capitalize my words to try and get the Italicized feel to them (even when it really isn't). That and it makes me feel like I'm yelling at people when I'm really not lol. What are your guys thoughts?

I ask this because maybe if enough people respond, perhaps GaG will implement these changes?

so I have been informed that yes they offer bolding and italicizing in mytakes. My bad. I don't write mytakes, I was assuming it functioned the same way as asking questions. Then again you know what they say about assumptions.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I still dislike the fonts used. Such a mixture, and some not easy to read. I commented at the time they were changed, months ago!

What Girls Said 5

• Well, that option is available for myTakes but thanks for your feedback! We'll keep it in mind and take it into consideration for other post types. :)

• Mytakes do have that feature where you can make certain words bold and italic. Changing fonts? I don't think it's really necessary but it can be an option. Being able to do that when you write a question would be a great idea, as I don't think it's implemented there at all, but makes sense for it to be there.

• lol goes to show how many mytakes I've written, which would be none.

• also I wouldn't intend the changing fonts thing to be necessary... it was just an idea that seemed pretty basic.

• Lol it's all good

• I like them for MyTakes.

Doing it for regular questions? Nah. People would abuse the F--- out of it

• AGREED. it's simple things like that which will allow us to express ourselves better.

• myTakes have that feature to change the text to bold or italicized fonts. For questions, I think it may be a fun thing implement as well.

What Guys Said 4

• No, because I like the simplicity

• That would certainly be helpful.

• Bold and Italics? Yes.

Changing fonts? Hell no.

• Yes. I support it bro.