Is it just me that is noticing the pandemic spread of FUCKTARDERY on GaG recently?

Before some of you people get all bent out of shape, this is a tongue-in-cheek question. Sort of. You can report it if you like, but it's not going to break posting rules.

And I can predict the results of this poll ahead of time. But since I don't usually allow anons to answer my questions, I'll be providing option C for my secret admirers club (nudge nudge, wink wink). So enjoy yourself anons. :)

Now... I don't mean the silly trolls that post questions to try to be funny. Some are kinda funny, and some are just flat lame. But here I mean the sheer rampant fucktardery that overtakes this place every day. The kind that not only makes you repeatedly shake your head in disbelief, but literally makes you drop your head into your hands and weep for the future of humankind.
Maybe it's just me. But I very seriously doubt it. I know that there are people here with moderate (or better) intelligence that must feel the same way. Every family has a fucktard. If you can't figure out who it is in your family, it's probably you. ;)

Sometimes as a parent, you have to punch a fucktard in the face, to keep them out of prison.

What do you think GaG? ;)

• Hell yes, the fucktardery is rampant now more than ever
  • I don't think so. What is fucktardery anyway?
  • Cheergirl, you're an asshole. ;)

Most Helpful Guy

• I just hate the bitter misogynist and the feminazis lol. They are so far deluded and have completley derailed from what society considers rational.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yesssss 100% agree.

Notice how nobody voted b, but all of the people who voted c are probably the ones that are the fucktards.

What Guys Said 25

• Thanks for A2A!

Errm.. haven't you heard of John Gabriel's theory?
    i1.kym-cdn.com/.../4fc.jpg

There's no introvert online so, EVERYONE will talk. And sites like G@G gives people anonymity (not just anonymous feature, but usernames). Nobody irl knows who CheerGirl38139 is or who YourFutureEx is. So, in that case, what do we do when we get bored? FUCKTARDERY!

No one has a virgin soul. We all hate something in our lives. So, we come online and shove our frustration on others' face. Girls don't date me? I'll blame girls online for choosing only players and being slut. My boyfriend dumped me? I'll go online and yell "all guys are same". What could online peeps do? They can only criticize/judge the "online avatar" of that person which will have absolutely no effect on that person's real life.

G@G was always like that. It has just reached the limit of your patience. It happened to me too last year. I was a cool person when I signed up here but gradually, all the negativity was leaving bad impact on my mentality. I took a break and came back again. This place is still a hell, but now I know how to tolerate it better.

If you find negative people, troll them and test their ignorance with logic.
    Be happy because at least, people in real life are not like that :)
    PS: They just hide their real self lol ;)

• LOL. I was mainly making a simple observation. It doesn't "bother" me as such. I really give no fucks. I just have a low tolerance for stupidity. However, I just do what I do, and don't let it have a real effect on me. LOL.

• "I just have a low tolerance for stupidity"
      Make it high, you're gonna need it ;)

• I would use the word "inane" but I know that you don't give a rat's ass about the PC thought police. Don't mess with a fired-up Southern girl!

• I'd like to think I keep my fucktardery down to reasonable levels. Combine that with me being much less active, and, well, I take no blame for this trend :-p

• Voted A but in all honesty this place has always made me lose faith in humanity, its not a new trend.

• I voted B, not because there isn't a pandemic of Fucktardary but because its not G@G its the Internet.
    Take a look at this 4chan jackassery
    s3.amazonaws.com/.../...bb37e70a68e775095c3aaf.png
    Or what the internet did with mountain dew dub the dew contest
    i0.kym-cdn.com/.../1344852845755.jpg

• Thats the definition of humanity... so situation notmal.

Imagine you are Jesus and you findout your purpose is to save people from themselves... how do you do it... lol... tough task!

We are emotional and delicate beings... have compassion. I found and resolved a good bunch of my fucktardness that was screwing me over and over... im sure there is more.

Be careful... we are all messed up... some more than others and some with greater implications. You are not exempt.

It may be that peeps more accept their issues and behavior now... thats unfortunate... but as well I've spent a lot of time with some people on this site to get them past their fucktardness... it is hard work but they are trying.

I may be ok now but shit happens to the best of us. Love people and try to guide them. Only they can do the work thougj.

• Yyyeaahhhh admirable but I'm gonna let you take on that crusade. Good luck bro ✌

• Haha. I instantly knew it was your question when I saw FUCKTARDERY on the title :p

Yes, there are fucktards on the internet all day, every day. Some are bigger fucktards than others but I avoid all fucktards no matter how big of a fucktard they are ;p

• It was always like this but I have noticed it more within the past few months. Perhaps because of the approaching election? The worst are loser neckbeards who demand pity from everyone else because they use porn, prostitutes, and allow themselves to be taken advantage of. Equal to them are feminists who rebel against every and any source of authority and traditional gender roles for their kind, yet expect men to still treat them like princesses as if equality no longer applied.

• I was going to vote C, with my tongue in my cheek, 'cos you're talking about me again! ROFLMAO! I think it IS getting slowly worse. But, hey!! This IS GAG!!

• what do you mean "recently"? you just noticed this? I've been saying this for forever. What am I, that 1 person from chicken boo who realizes that he is a chicken?

• Just seems more frequent than ever. But maybe I've just not paid as much attention before

• You just noticed it. Also, there are more sections and questions being asked to fuel everyone's stupidity

• I don't mind it because otherwise it would be dull around here.

• hahhaha.. i laughed heard at every family has a fucktard ,, upon deeper introspection i realized i was the one and not just in my immediate family either :-(

• why are you so butthurt? are you on your period or something? or did a guy reject you?

• I consider this to be a personal insult

• 1|0
  • This offends me. How dare you speak the truth!

• Yeah there is unfortunately.

• The other thing is people who don't like your opinion insult you then call you uneducated.

I'm just like "ok? You wanna try proving me wrong instead of personally attacking me?"

• Awww, but fucktards have feelings too :-(

• This is the internet. What else do you expect?

• I couldn't resist option C. Sorry.
    I think you are right by the way.

• if i said i was only acting like a fucktard, would you believe me? :P

• You could join Quora instead.

• Voted C, staymad.

(hows my fucktard rating?)

• Roll Tide, Motherf*cker :p :p :p :p

• OMFG. Why did you delete your old account mayne?

Just because pedophilia is legal in Alabama?

• Naw, It was the second time they sent me a message saying my mytake was approved then deleting it anyway.
      Just don't get that lol

• Am i your favorite fucktard?

What Girls Said 15

• I voted A. I have been noticing but it wasn't until very recently that I learned how to label it. (thanks cheergirl)
    And as for poll option C, I spit my coffee onto my phone! lol.

• Fucktardidity was rampant when I joined a few years ago, GaG is just a mecca for fucking morons.

• GAG isn't bad for fucktardery. If you want to see some real fucktardery go to craigslist and start reading the rants and raves. Now that's fucktardery at it's finest! I'm even seeing slews of them in real life too. Time for a new sci-fi movie, Invasion Of The Fucktards!

• I'm pretty new to gag but based on life outside of gag it's for sure A.
    Although, C was appealing for a moment there. 😜

• Oh my god yes! There are trolls, and then there are fucktards. I haven't been here for that long compared to some other users, but it does seem like it's getting progressively worse.
    Also, lots of people who are just downright negative and rude. Do I need to mention the creeps too?

• This is what happens when people can go anon, which a lot like to try and annoy others.

Though I think compared to how people talk in the comment section on youtube. We aren't as bad as them. :D

• what r u talking about. youtube comments section is GOLD!! puure GOLD!!!
      some days i just go there for the comments.. lol

• @slimstiffy I don't know most of it is pretty sad.

• lol u just have to see it from a fun perspective

• I've seen some questions and responses be bait-y, and I'm not sure if that person is that ignorant, intentionally mean, or trying to be funny and failing. There's a few I know that are just trying to be funny, but then I encounter others and I'm really not sure. It's the internet, some people like to project and vent out their frustrations from behind a monitor where they think there are no consequences for what they say.

• So many fucktards... That I'm honestly really considering why this site ain't call fucktards. Com sometimes 😂😂😂

Jk jk. So calm your titties down peeps.

• It's everywhere.

• The fucktards are nothing new unfortunately.

• There are two extremes at times:
    -somehow they think its better to ask a question than use google
    -they think completely illogically

• People are different no one's the same
    But yea this is true
    Generally I stay away from those people

• Whilst in conversation with @TakeMaker this morning, something very similar arose here on the forum.

• Ha, yeah... nutters, nutters everywhere!

• @TakeMaker It's quite possible that I too could fall into this category. lol

• I'm gone for good after this. I swear!

• It's always been this way

• Yeah, as soon as I get the gift card email, I'm so gone.