Why do people use the world alpha/beta on here so much?

Along with bro and sloot and mirin. It's funny sometimes but does anyone else find this incredibly annoying?

Most Helpful Guy

• The term alpha/beta is used because its a simplified generalization for a complex concept so its more easily grasped and understood. Obviously being over simplified its not necessarily entirely accurate but that's never really stopped any one before. As for the others I have no idea.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm too old to find that shit amusing. Same goes for using bae... are you seriously that fucking lazy you can't finish saying a word? I don't even know what mirin means, to me it's rice vinegar. I don't want to know either... like I said, I'm too old for that shit.

www.edenfoods.com/.../109780_2.jpg

What Guys Said 17

• don't know. never heard it used so much in my life until i joined this site

• Because they care too much. If people worked more on their own abilities, confidence, even appearance and stopped believing in the alpha/beta shit they'd have better results and stop feeling sorry for themselves.

• I don't know bro I just hate the fucking beta cucks who don't lift on here. Sloots will always choose the alpha male. Betas are just bitter and straight up mirin my girl @BiscuitesSwag 's joocy ass arms. We are going to go sloot slaying this weekend.

• I have no idea why they use that.

• 1|0
  • You forgot LDAR 😂

Just words at the end of the day, if you don't identify as a sloot or a beta then don't worry about what words some random people on the internet use.

• Its overuse is annoying even though it has some merit to it since humanity still operates in social hierachies.

• I'm not sure, I think it shows ignorance but then that's just me.

• I don't know. It's relative to the dating world but it gets quite old.

• I believe it shows a lack of intelligence.

• u mirin?
    u mad bro?

• Humor is one of the easiest things to hide malice behind. Trust me, I know.

• you're so beta OP, JUST LOL. Totally mirin your question bro

• why do you sound like a hater tho beef. I will start using beef now

• your annoyed because your obviously a beta

• What you don't know the ancient Greek alphabet

• Because there's alpha males and beta males.

What Girls Said 8

• Honestly it's all just for jokes. I know users on here who use the terms and I just started doing it occasionally for good fun. It's nothing to get too cheesed about, just don't read it. They're not technically doing anything wrong.

• It's the sign of a rare brain disease caused by too much heavy lifting. As their brains begin to rot from the inside out, they begin parroting those words. Terribly sad, as they eventually lose the ability to use any other words.

• U mad bruh?

• I think those people are from bodybuilding. com

• Yea, I find it pretty annoyin it was funny at first now it's gotten pretty old.

• Yes, and only douchebags use those terms if you haven't already noticed.

I usually block those guys on contact. They seem annoying as hell. They are obviously lifting because they are insecure. Just lol @ those guys.

• Just another way to label themselves and others and I absolutely hate it.

• I find it incredibly annoying when we use in calculus.