Question under review?

Hi
i posted a question earlier that is now under review, i was trying to post a link to youtube for a song i like but the link didn't work so the question said who likes this? lol how do i contact GAG about this?

Most Helpful Girl

• A moderator hid your question and now it's going to be reviewed by an admin. I think the admin could try to get the link to work by editing your question. Try to find the right link and then message it to xHoneyxBeex

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know a moderator probably thinks that this question might be violating some guidelines or they have some other reason to hide that post. If you want to know I think you can PM a mod and ask directly.

What Girls Said 1

• For a song, I do not why they will hide it

What Guys Said 2

• ? Why would it be under review?

I got no idea, i was trying to post a eric clapton tune which showed when i pasted it on post but didn't work when clicked on? never posted music before just copied from youtube site then pasted?

Then I got no clue why it'd be under review

oh well? thanks anyway

• Seems odd, it's only a song