What reputation do you have on GAG?

What do you think other GAGers think of you based on what you post on here? :P

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 40

• Most people don't like me, is the vibe I get haha

• I... am not totally sure? I think people see me as that outlandish sort of outspoken type?

Y'all can fill me in.

• Hmmm I've been called a misandrist, a bitch, a slut, 🤔 What else? ... oh and useless because I'm a female. But I'm not sure what reputation I have on GaG. I hope it's good news only! But we live in a world where no one is ever satisfied so...

• Fat ugly feminazi SJW that hates men and "family values."

• lol, you know what?

I'm not sure. Feel free to comment and let me know. :] Please explain why you think/feel that way about me.

• I get the impression that u're a tres alpha antelope

• Smart and very resourceful young lady who genuinely cares about others. When you talk, you do so with insight and knowledge beyond you years, never with the hysteria that so symbolises your age group

Is deceptive in many ways to others who choose to judge you on face value

• No idea really, maybe just that I'm a girl who's been here a while and I ask a bunch of random questions.

• And that one time you posted your actual picture as your avatar.
      You have the whole could pass for a twelve year old thing going on.

• @mikemx55 I actually chose my avatar because it looked similar to me, I have dark layered hair and at the time I joined I used to wear jackets like they were a second skin lol

• Ahhh, good to know.. I guess xD Then my vision about you is somewhat correct xD

• Most people here (who I don't actually communicate with via private messages) probably think I'm a closeted feminist nympho?

• Dunno, you tell me?

The odd feminist that doesn't seem to fit into the stereotypical annoying feminist that gag dudes think of. The only thing I can think of lol 😅

• I really don't know. If anyone reading this has seen my posts on other things, could you give me an idea please? Lol

• Don't know and don't care πŸ˜›
    Tho πŸ˜… ... 67.media.tumblr.com/.../...sjba4B1rlpicfo1_400.gif

• People either love me or hate me lol there's no in between.

• Probably that I am married and I am a Christian, oh and I am Asian.

• well, somebody did call me a mgtow sympathizer. but i'm ok with that, because you would have to be blind to not see what is happening to men in this country and i honestly can't blame them for going mgtow.

• I have absolutely zero idea. I'm not even sure I've made enough impact to have ANY rep.

• Dunno.

• Usually cool but sometimes Douchey

• I dunno what we are lol. We haven't had a discussion or anything. Like I haven't told him not to fuck any other girls or anything

• Haha, it counts as a lot when people post it in here. Cause we imagine what happens the rest of times they don't post.

• The fat chick who occasionally posts something helpful.

• I have no idea. 😐

• Goddess😉

• Don't think I'm well known enough for many people to have an opinion about me, just the handful that I chat with.

• I have no idea. :D

• even though you do not know Galaga, you are WAY COOL

• @OrangeBoy that's due to how I know pokemon go and sun and moon have more people wanting to know info about them. Now once i know more info about the NX or breathe of the wild I will post more about that.

• @Mustachekitteh you write bomb ass takes, even though I don't play Pokemon your one cool cat
      See what I did there

• I don't really know lol
    Just if anyone who knows me here sees this coment feel free to write what you think of me.
    Even you yummy

• difficult... tbh I haven't read that many of your opinions and questions :P
      not in stalking mode yet :D

and from our conversations you should have a general idea of my opinion of you ;)

• @SlightlyCrazy thanks lol you're one of the first people I've known here
      @joesyyyywhales ❀ thanks like I said you're very kind
      @yumix yea I do know somehow 😊

• Wow really
      That's really cool

• Don't know, don't care!

I'm still a special snowflake ❄️

• Not a clue? Anyone wanna fill me in?

• I don't know tbh

• A perverted asshole probably

• I think those who don't know me sometimes don't take my opinions/advice seriously because I'm under 18.. I don't know.

• I'm not really sure to be quite frank. I try to respect other users as much as I can, I don't know.

• I don't know I'm probably annoying and a perve.

• I don't know. And idc :o

• One of the few New Zealanders :P I guess? I don't think I am noticed that much.

• More from Girls
    10

What Guys Said 48