Was the reason I didn’t win the Editor Of The Man award, my anti-American stance?

I think I had more MyTakes than anyone this month, so I wonder if it was my general stance against Americans, that made me lose the award.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• It is difficult to evaluate the situation if you are posting anonymously; I'd need to see what specifically you said.

What Girls Said 5

• I think the editor of the month award is given to editors after not only quantity, but also quality, are taken into consideration. Those two things, as well as how well (and involved with it) the GaG community gets.

So... if you submitted 20 takes, but they were all 300 words each with next to no images/formatting involved, and they were on topics that didn't really engage the community like 'tips on improving your green thumb', you probably wouldn't qualify.

• I always put images, and all of them are at least 2000 characters.

• example of?

• Of my works.

• i wouldn't be surprised since this is a US based website, but kaylaS91's answer is the most likely truth

• It's more about quality than quantity and the feedback from G@Gers.

• Are you talking quantity over quality? I prefer quality over quantity.

• Someone sounds quite butt hurt. Just write better takes?

What Guys Said 5

• You simply aren't that good at it considering that everyone including people who aren't American knew just how much bullshit you were spewing

• It doesn't really matter, man. Just keep writing about what matters to you. They're nice mentions - even I got a nod in there - but they're not as important as how much your Takes are read and received. I like a LOT of feedback on my Takes, so that's what I care about most.

• This is poor form :(

Littlesally is a very worthy winner and all should applaud her rather than thinking there is some agenda against them

• I never applaud winners, because I see it as a battle more or less.

• you have a very strange definition of 'battle', or if is, it is one raging in you

This is more a support network where you applaud and praise others for their wonderful work and the clarity and inspiration it offers

• no your just a butthurt idiot

• You can be anti American but respectful about it.

Probably also dosent help you posted all of them anon