Is it pathetic to have feelings for someone on here?

I don't even talk to this user but he is pretty active on here and I follow his opinions and questions. I'm normal I swear lol. I feel pathetic for having a crush on someone online.

Most Helpful Guy

• So send them a message, and tell them!!
    What can it hurt? Odds are, you are miles away and will never meet, but what if you can connect, and PM and find out you like similar things, or just like to talk 'naughty' together?
    What is the WORST that can happen? They say 'NO' and block you. OOOOOOO THAT'S SOOOOOOO BAD!! But the upside, maybe you two hit it off!!
    Give it a try!! It's a lot safer than approaching someone in a bar!!
    I like talking with a few that I am talking with, getting to know what they like, how they feel! I probably will never meet them, but what's wrong with having an online friend, and just sharing things, confiding in an anonymous 'friend' as an anonymous person?

Most Helpful Girl

• No, not 'Pathetic' at all here, dear. It is Only Bad and Sad when Someone treats Gag like a Sex Sight for His own Delight.
    I have never thought of Gag as a Dating site nor Hooking up. I have had a couple of Guys on here that I have Communicated with Off the Gag Grid, and of course, there are a Few on here who have Gotten together or are even Mates.
    Perhaps if You "Follow" him you can find out where you Stand with this Man. One never knows where it might take One, hun.
    It's not 'Pathetic for having a crush on someone online.' though. I had Married a Muslim Man who had found me on FB a few years Back, and with hopping Aboard to go Abroad to meet up with him, my Second trip over, we Ended up Tying the Knot.
    Online is Sometimes the Way to go for Some people.
    Good luck. xx

To Begin one's Beguine, for I do0 Know very well, Skype is your best friend. xxoo

Thank you for the Vote of Confidence. xx

What Guys Said 29

• Its perfectly normal to catch feelings for someone you're observing and interacting with. Sure its online but that doesn't make the interactions any less real.

• No, it's not pathetic but it's never a good thing to have feelings for someone online, not a good idea.

• If you like the person that he shows himself to be, that is not pathetic. But remember that it is online and he may not be that way in real life. Hold that thought in you mind, too.

Message him and get to know him better.

• Yes it's pathetic, because being here is an Embarrassing chapter in our lives to begin with.

• You're not pathetic, we can't prevent these things from happening. Just have in mind that you have to separate feelings/crushes/desires/fantasies from reality. If you understand the difference it's fine.

• Dont think it's pathetic, but if you remain hung up on it, it ia. 99% of the the time nothing is ever going to happen. I know one girl tested my resolve.

• No there's nothing wrong with having a crush! You shouldn't feel pathetic! Matter afact I've got a crush 2 lol its just how you choose to go about it, does he know?

• There is nothing wrong with that, it's totally harmless, don't worry about it and just have fun liking him.

• Nah it's not pathetic, you can't help where or who you have a crush on or feelings for, just part of life.

• I'd say it's normal for someone in your age range. Shoot that sexy fucker a message! :)

• You can't help what you feel. Crushes. I already told a girl here I have a crush on her. And she has an account on here. And we are still bestest pals. She knows how she is. Not gonna tag her to protect her privacy.

• Its normal to like me.

• No, it happens and it is difficult to control. Nothing uncommon :)

• It's very normal!

• no it's not pathetic

• I'm flattered, of course. But you are much too young for me. We can still be friends.

• Who is that lucky guy? :-)

• I think not
    Pathetic is when the person for whom people have feelings make fun of them in return

• Nah, it's common. Just human nature

• Go ahead and follow me

• No it's not pathetic. You're human.

• Just message the guy already. Lol

• Well I don't really think it's that serious.

• It's ok that you like me. I like you too.

• Yes, it's quite sad. That means you lack life outside of G@G.

Anyone who's saying it's not pathetic is trying to be nice and politically correct. I don't sugar coat shit, and I'm telling you, it IS pathetic. Don't lose grip of reality.

Internet is apart of our reality.

• Its not uncommon really.

• I like someone on here too... too bad she told me she already likes someone else

• sorry but that is pathetic.. women are usually pathetic anyway so you're just being normal

Ya ya just wtf dose da supposed to mean "woman's are usually pathetic anyways"?
      😡😡😡!!!
      How dare you say da
      U-u-naughty naughty boy lol

• It's ok, I have the same feelings for you :)

What Girls Said 16

• No, it is not pathetic. I met my boyfriend on here. Just go talk to him. Nothing is wrong with that. people here are friendly. I believe u are normal but everyone is a little weird. I say go for it and give it a shot. Good Luck. ;-)

• Crushes will happen. You see their thoughts on many different topics and can feel closer to them for that reason. It's normal.

• Lol I already know who your talking about l
    Pink anon... nah go for it! Whatever makes your little heart happy😊

• Lol
    How is da even possible tho?
    How can someone developed feelings for someone online?_?
    It's normal I guess but sad lol

Lol really? we have several married couples on here and several users dating in real life.

@Phoenix98 ohhh -_- tho I stil don't understand how someone can have feelings for someone u have never met face to face?
      Online is good for only time pass but das it lol

The heart is a very mysterious thing and it wants what it wants *shrugs* it's also alive it's uh very different from any other organ I'd describe it but I don't think you'd understand lol.

And o they have most of the couples on here have anyway, and well not everyone is like you, you reject what everyone else is looking for.

For you perhaps but not for others, we're not like you.

• No, you can't help how you feel. It's like people having crushes on celebrities. They don't talk or know them personally, but they see them in the public eye and can develop a crush on them based on how they interact with others.

• Try to move on.

• Not pathetic, just unrealistic hon.

• It's not pathetic... it happens 🙂

• Nah just tell him and you don't know that might work.

• No, it's not. That just means you like his online persona.

• No its totally normal
    Just tell him I'm sure he won't mind and maybe he'll like you back

• Not very, we all have feelings. It's normal

• I have a crush on #madhatters4 😚😚😚

• No. It's not like you can help it.

• you are cute.
    you are not the first here to feel that way.
    hugs to you

• Its not pathetic. But be careful, a lot of guys on here are perverts or assholes

100% agree with you
      Guys here are either pervs or assholes lol

@Joesyyyywhales I love how immature you are. Leave me the fuck alone and go get herpes

I know you love it babe. Im everyone's poison.