Which users do you miss? Commemorate our fallen GAGers?

Which users do you miss? I have commemorated a few of mine in this here battle speech...

*British accent*

In every age, there looms an evil that casts shadows of fear in the hearts of all who value what is good and just on the internet. It's enough to cause one to wonder if there is anywhere he can go to seek meaningful advice on how to ask out the cute girl in his class, or how a girl can flirt with the cute guy at the gym, or discuss whether donuts or cake are better treats.

But in every age, there also rise those who solemnly declare "THIS SHALL NOT BE." And for the sacrifices of @G-Daz, @WaitingAtTheDoor, @DishLady, and @knowmeyourself, I shall be eternally grateful. I shall fight on in their names until the day that I am too busy with career and family (whenever I have one) to continue my fight!

And I bid all of you who stand with me to recite the names of those in our ranks who have made the ultimate sacrifice in the quest to save the internet from certain doom.

Yea, though the blood of our brothers and sisters be spilled upon this hallowed ground, we few, we... HAPPY... FEW who remain shall forever stand undaunted against the tyranny, darkness, oppression, and despair of rants about penis sizes, feminism, MGTOWs, complaints about being a virgin past age 12, and whether men prefer women's breasts or posteriors!
*Turns to... the internet*

Tremble before this mighty force which stands before you, thou ancient foes of sanity and reason! For today begins your undoing! By the time we are done with you, you will pray for the mercy of death to save you!

FOR HONOR!

"HONOR!"

FOR FREEDOM!

"FREEDOM!"

(Skip to 1:14)

Yeah, I know I put way too much thought into this. Anyway, whom do you miss?

Here's to 700 questions...

Most Helpful Girl

• None of them actually.
    I used to miss yazan_aa but then he had returned. Not sure if he is still active.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• These people didn't die... they just quit the website.

But they are dead to us! We must avenge them!

Just havin' fun...

• I rarely miss people... offline or online.

What Guys Said 9

• Camilus was great.
    She could be a bit nutters sometimes, but I do kind of miss Evangelina.
    There's a few more but I can't remember their names off hand.

There has to be maybe 3 people on here that have been around long enough to know who I'm talking about.

• Thank you for the remembrance! :) miss you too. Just taking a small break

I hadn't seen you around for a while. I figured you had left.

i kind of did but am on and off aha. i try to come back every now and again though :D

• What is death but the cessation of one's breathing privileges?
    ... That's precisely what death is actually now that I think about it.

• ConsultantIsBack was a cool guy.

• Absolutely none of them.

• I don't miss anyone!.

• Applefan1 is a very nice guy, too bad he deactivated. Hopefully he'll be back.

• A few. But I definitely miss @knowmeyourself

• @Chintita 😥😢😭