Have you blocked anyone and if you have what for

1|0
15|10

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't play with blocks, I play with Legos

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't block anyone cuz I'm not a bitch.

1|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• I don't block anyone.
    That's stupid in, stupid out. Unless they're harassing me 24/7 or sending loads of dick pics.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope, haven't blocked anyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I haven't blocked anyone in a long time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah my mom for being a cold hearted cunt and just a shitty person in general. Never talking to that bitch ever again and I hope she dies.

0|0
    0|0
    • jesus man..

• Show All
    • @slimstiffy Yeah you're right. Thanks dude

• no problem

• nope. found out i got blocked by someone i have never encountered on this site though.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, i blocked 2 so far.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, because he was hitting on me, even while I said I was in a relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • I blocked my ex for contacting me when I specifically asked him not to. Then he texted me and called me and sent an e-mail. I guess I was not thorough.

0|0
    0|0
  • I had to block my best friend 😔

0|0
    0|0
    • Why?

• Show All
    • Lol I could talk to you about this more lol, I also have some questions from you, your 29, so I figure you could answer some of my questions lol pm me if you like

• K... Just pm me since you're anon

• Only one. She is just obnoxious.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I have

0|0
    0|0
  • I block men when they follow me.

0|0
    0|1
    • Why?

• Show All
    • lol ,, this thread killed me :-D

• "I like asserting myself over men, and being a tease. I know they're jacking off to me. But not in my space. Gross." I don't know about all of that. see i've got to like you to be teased. otherwise you're just a nut playing hard to get to the impossible to get.

• Nope, never blocked anyone

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Haha, no, I barely ever. I've only ever blocked someone to keep track of that they blocked me. Or to stop notifications. I typically unblocked those people after 3 days.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not blocked.. Just unfriend her.. Well cause she'll look at everything I posted within 5 mins no matter what time.. Mid day, 2-3am.. Anytime of the day.. But can't answer my texts or nothing... So I unfriend and I guess she tried to test me but shouldn't.. Msgs me taking take care haha.. I wrote back.. Didn't know you cared so much? .. There's more to the story but that's keeping it short

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol wow dude

• Show All
    • Fuck yeah she is lol.. I've tired before like... 5 years ago before we even knew we were going to be working at the same place.. And even back then she just cut me off.. And got preg soon after.. nd now a a single mother... Of a 4 year old... Karma or nah?

• Stay away from that filthy hoe lol

• Nope, I've never blocked anyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • recently? no

0|0
    0|0
  • Noperz

0|0
    0|0
  • Lesbians always block the c0ck one way or the other, But a dude still has to do what he has to do :D
    I came so hard with that block lol

0|0
    0|0
  • no. im ususlly the one who gets blocked on here. but i have blovked some who vlocked me first

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont block anyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope only cowards do this act

0|1
    0|0