Why people on this site is so agressive?

so many trolls and just bitter, angry people. I already had to block many users, as they offended me... just wonder why all angry loosers came to this site?
whats wrong with this site?

1mo blocked some trolls even here))

Most Helpful Guy

• I left this site couple times for that reason. One time this lady told me to shoot myself, because I do not like Donald Trump. There are very sick angry people on GAG.

Most Helpful Girl

• Cause they know u can't hunt them down maybe lol. Some of these online personalities gonna get a few asses beat in reality. But hey to each their own😊 #MiseryEnjoysCompany don't feed into their little games deary.

What Guys Said 10

• Attitudes of indifference is the problem. Having a mindset like that isn't any better. There are some bitter people and trolls, you just have to move on. Opinions are just opinions. Blocking someone because an opinion offends you is just childish. I have heard though that some people send personal messages and troll. Never had that happen to me thankfully

• Too many people who can't stand to listen to people who disagree with them.

• it takes a loser to spot a loser

• Because it's easy to do behind a computer screen. Many guys on here wouldn't approach many ladies on here because of their beauty, let alone talk with the girl or women.

• Duh, you haven't blocked enough people to tell the AI what to autoblock for you.

• It's filled with idjits

• Because passiveness is boring.

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 10

• Maybe you're just too sensitive?

• nothing wrong with the site... people are different from each other that's it

• The nature of this site attracts a lot of virginal, mentally unstable, and sexually frustrated people. Even when you're being kind and trying to help or be informative people just bite your head off or attack you out of nowhere. It's really annoying. When the conversation starts getting stupid and personal attacks come in because they don't like what you said I just mute it and walk away. Not worth getting flustered over stupid shit but getting tired of having to endure it while I'm here. It never ends.

• This is where they reside, this is where they act and get their rocks off this way cause they dont have the balls to do it in real life.

• There are too many assholes on this site...

• I don't know but if this site bugs you so much, maybe you need to ask yourself:

"Should I even be on here?"

Because what's the point if "all angry losers come to this site"?

• It's the Internet. It's easier for people to vent online than it is in person.

• Guess today is just da day for blocking assholes lol
    I blocked many of them today as well -.-

• To me, this site is more diverse more than aggressive.

• They have issues and need psychological help