Do you wish you could stop receiving notifications for "trending" questions and Facebook posts?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• yes.. that shit is so annoying

thank you for mho!

Most Helpful Girl

• Go to your notification settings. There's a setting at the very bottom called, "You want to receive GirlsAskGuys news." If you uncheck that box and click 'save,' you shouldn't get these notification types anymore.

What Guys Said 2

• Yes, but NOT notifications about trending GaG posts, reason being my tablet take too long to connect from GaG to Facebook and therefore I don't use the fb links.

• yes i do

What Girls Said 11

• Yes. It winds me up, especially when I'm not paying attention and click on it.

If I wanted to answer that question I would. If I wanted to display to the world I'm on this site, I wouldn't have a username of HIDDEN_P. The whole point for me was that it was detached.

• Yes, and you can stop getting those notifications. I see someone has helped you with that. You also can remove that follower request by clicking on your notifications button. That will bring up the full page of them, and, at the top right-hand corner, there is a button for you to mark as notifications as read. Click that, and your follower request should go away.

• YES.
    Especially because you have to click on it to get rid of the notification and I really don't care to read whatever it is they want me to read.

• Every time

• Yes I would love it.

• Yes, please!

• Yes!

• Either way I'm not going to read any of it so yeah it's fucking annoying 😁😁

• It doesn't bother me that much tbh.

• YEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!

• It doesn't really bother me. I just clear all the notifications at once