There is a user on here, that I don't want answering my questions, how do I do this, when going anonymous?

I usually go anonymous when I ask my questions. There is a user on here, I don't want answering my questions. They not only avoid answering the question, but they admitted that they're only on here to get an amazon card, so she just answers things half assed (like I mentioned). I come here for good answers, not assholes like this one. I blocked them, but this only blocks them from commenting if I ask a question non-anonymously. How do I get this changed?

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't arrange that as anon. It's one of the prices you have to pay for keeping private.

What Girls Said 6

What Guys Said 5

• If you want people whom you have blocked not to answer your question, then don't ask as anonymous.

• haha, that is so funny, in my area I cannot use the card and I just give answers if I think I am doing good for the person

• thats not possible when you are anon.

• You can't.
    going anon means that anyone can answer

• Her name starts with an S doesn't it?