Do you generally hold eye contact with someone that you aren't attracted to, see details?

for example just because they're staring at you or is usually for the opposite sex because you're drawn to something about them?

Most Helpful Guy

• For the opposite gender I actually look away and people find me rude and an attitude guy.
    If the person is unattractive I actually find it easier to look in the eyes :)

Most Helpful Girl

• You're reading into this wayy too much 😂😂😂 If y'all have known each other for that long and he still hasn't ever approached you or asked for your number or anything, he doesn't like you. I'm sorry 😂

😁😁

Good thing I really don't pay this any attention anymore and it's all last stuff...
      I tend to overthink my overthinking lol

What Guys Said 3

• if im being looked at by a girl ill look back cause she could be trying to tell me something but i dont stare at girls if i dont find them attractive, but im shy ether way i'll look away, or look while she's not noticing, since im invisible to a girls eyes i always have an advantage and i can look at her for a long time.

It's 4-5 seconds of holding eye contact and I end up breaking it because I start thinking too much but if I look elsewhere and 5-10 mins later look over at him he's already looking at me and not saying I don't like it but there are prettier girls that are always there instead of me that he actually talks to, he just stares at me

There's one girl and she's super pretty, gorgeous hair and I've seen her talk to him before (usually she says something to him) and kind of have a conversation and then after he always looks over at me and I don't get why he can't just come talk to m

yes you can walk up to him, its not weird
      just because one girl talks to him doesn't mean he's going to be confident around other girls.

• No you dont! What your describing aound like attraction or hidden attraction!

She is lol not me

Lol my bad

• If I'm talking to them, sure.

Not talking like across the room

Well if I have no reason to make eye contact I will not.

What Girls Said 4

• Uh, I can't say I do. I'm weird with eye contact to begin with, though.

As am I lol
      Look at the other girls comments and then read the comments with curious guy I think I'm gonna agree with her

• Nope

• If we're having a staring contest, I'll stare anyone down 😒

• No I do not.