Do u think their is a very high gender preferential treatment in favor of women on GAG?

It seems so to me from looking at the way the website operates, rewards are given out and what is allowed to be tolerated and not tolerated. What about your personal experience?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol of course there is! The women who say "There is no gender bias in terms of what's removed" Are LYING! The rules apply to everyone, but they are NOT equally enforced! Women, especially certain women routinely troll and start arguments. Then they run to the mods to remove all the male interactions, and leave the female ANTAGONISTS untouched! I have personally been called all manner of names from ignorant to rapist, to wife beater, just for disagreeing with the opinions of certain female "pets" on this site, my questions and comments are removed, the female antagonists? Not only do they not get removed many have gone on to be mods or "editors of the month." thus continuing the unequal enforcement of the site's rules.

Of course there is NO transparency or accountability for mods so stuff like this is bound to happen. It might be there is only a small number of mods or admins doing this, but since everything is so secret and mods are "above the law" on this site no one knows for sure.

Also look at what gets "promoted" and "featured" its almost always women, not to mention certain "political" ones are always at the top of the list, think man bashing, feminism, etc.

Basically, female trolls man, may call him rapist, wife beater etc. Man calls female troll a troll. Male comment deleted, female troll insults remain. Gag makes female troll:
      1. Mod
      2. "Editor of the month"
      Definitely some very sexist people running Gag.

What Girls Said 8

• There is no gender bias in terms of what's removed. The rules stand the same, whether it's posted by a male or a female.

Whether more posts made by males or by females are removed, though, is a whole different story though. I'm not sure whether there is a difference in that or not but I can almost guarantee that if you look at how many posts calling people (women) sluts/whores/cunts lacking any self respect were made by men in comparison to women... one gender will definitely outweigh the other.

• Oh really? what about when guys have a go at women they disagree with and start calling them everything under the sun. A guy that once disagreed with my points of view and started throwing abuse at me because of it, but when I fought back. I got reported for being to antagonistic. This applies to both genders by the way. Just be wary of those anons, because gag can't do anything about them when they start their shit. If people are good enough to dish out the dirt, then they should be good enough to take it back.

• No, i don't think there is a gender bias for us at this site-
    I have in fact seen some very nasty things said and written by men that were left up.

It feels pretty fair to me here.

• Judging by the overwhelming amount of misogynists on here? Absolutely not lmao, nice try tho

• Lol guys said yes and girls said no!! Go figure!

• Yeah I do actually. People are generally nice to the girls than the guys

• not at all

• Really? How? Since when?
    All I see on this website is males bashing females. That's the usual phenomenon here, not the other way around.

What Guys Said 12

• i have called people a bitch before and my opinion was deleted for being antagonistic, then i have seen women with absolute hatred towards each other and nothing was deleted.

i have no idea up to what degree this happens on this site, i read in the opinions below here that very nasty things by men have been left up too, therefore i think it is 50/50 and this is just the nature of a website or the internet for that matter.

• Not really. I think the main reason that a lot of guys think that women have more power on this site (well, more like the internet in general) is honestly because arguing with most women here is like trying to play chess with a pigeon. It doesn't matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon still kicks over the pieces, shits on the board and struts about proudly like it just beat me. Then when you demand that the pigeon actually plays the damn game, other pigeons come and lay eggs on your head.

• I haven't noticed anything. But then I don't troll (not saying you do) or resort to name calling and cursing in the comment section so my comments/opinions are rarely deleted. I try to be respectful to others and to behave in a respectful manner. It might be the internet and I might be an anonymous spider man but that's still not an initiation to be a jerk to people.

• The Moderators in the past have shown a clear bias on many fronts. It is the typical Politically Correct front, feminists, gays, minorities.

• On GAG? I don't actually care.

• Lol most girls on the site will say no, most guys on the site will say yes. I guess there's really no way to confirm.

• I live to please women

• Nah, GaG loves me

• Umm... no, it is actually kinda fair.

• yess

• Yes gag is gender bias. Female feminist crew on this site pretty much run this website.

The don't like a word you use BAM. Your question is removed for being too offensive.

You post a picture of a girl and they don't like the content thereafter with it. "Did you get her permission?". Bam question or picture removed. While if a girl post a picture of another girl talking about her dress, her makeup, or men posting pic of a girl asking them to rate her (female worship) it stays up.

Women writes take saying men are losers and their hatred for women stems from them not getting pussy FRONT PAGE mytake.

Women writes take saying men don't like kindness. Front page.

Women writes take men have unrealistic standards. Front page.

And it goes on and on. The website is very heavily bias in favor of women and you can see it even when editor of month comes along, it's usually a girl. And when you look at some of the content of the winner it's not that good or heavily inflated with feminist ideology.

• Its not only g@g. Its everywhere.