Should GAG allow poetry and short stories?

Should there be a section on this site for creative writing like poetry or even short stories? Think of it as posting a fictional Take. There must be creative people out there who have written stories or poems on the topics of love, girl's behaviour, guy's behaviour, etc. Who thinks this is a good idea?

Should GAG allow poetry and short stories?

• Honestly that idea stinks. GTFO!
    19% (4)44% (4)27% (8)Vote
  • Awesome idea! Make it happen, GAG!
    52% (11)33% (3)47% (14)Vote
  • Don't know, don't care
    29% (6)23% (2)26% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|4

Most Helpful Girl

• This is similar to something I brought up with an admin before. I think it would fall into the "write a take about it if you want to share it" category.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• For poetry you should check out poets corner, it's an app for sharing poetry. It has a large and friendly community of poets all interested in writing, reading, and sharing poetry.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Yes it'd be awesome really. But unfortunately I don't think this will be.
    But let's hope
    I'll be the first to post my poems😄😄

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer to write my stories in a different site :p

0|0
    0|0
  • Mytakes can be filled with poetry, have fun with that.

0|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

now that you mention it I have seen a few people do that with MYTakes, they usually get a pretty positive response.

• 1mo

@Jager66 I like poetry, if they're short and lyrical. I hate the long complicated ones with no point.

• Thats actually a brilliant idea. I would write more, instead of being in this writers block

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a relationship advice site not literature site and I doubt many people would make use of the feature, good idea though :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I really like that idea. But that's kind like a my take right?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• 👍 I will love it and so will @lexythelou22

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't know

0|0
    0|0
  • only 3 or 5 would only participate

0|0
    0|0