Why are there so many butt hurt users on this site?

I'm kind of new here, but I've noticed that people block you just because you said something they don't like. They insult you, give you a thumbs down, and then block you. How immature and childish is that? It's so funny. Do you think these people they're able to carry out an ordinary social life outside of G@G?

Most Helpful Guy

• ahahahahahahhaha i love how you described them as 'butt hurt'. and its true there are some really fked up users here but I've started talking to one today and she's aight :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I ask this question to myself a lot lol
    They're passive aggressive basement dwellers who block you cuz they can't handle a conversation.

You can always rely on the block button when your logic fails :p

What Guys Said 25

• Unfortunately, this is common behavior in the US and Britain. Especially for the girls, so entitled. Every time I criticize feminists I ge blocked eventually, even when I agree not to continue the conversation.

• The block button gives users power

And the thumb down button gives users power.

It's all about having power and control over the debate and argument.

• EXACTLY!!! I told this female that the reason guys keep using her for sex is because she keeps picking the same type of man and that she needs to pick wiser if she wants to get married, or she should spend some time alone. She said I was a stupid fuck and didn't know what I was talking about and that I was 10 years younger... blah blah blah. She put 5-6 different examples of men she's slept with recently, who would abused her verbally... and then puts another 2-3 examples... SMFH some people can't handle the truth.

• Haha, because they can't handle differing opinions.

Don't worry, at least they stop themselves from whining by blocking you.

• Still better than being cock blocked :/

FYI, a lot of these users answering your question by insulting others really have no room to talk lol

• People report you for telling it how it really is just so they could bury the harsh realities and continue living their sweet lie. Way too many softie users and even softer admins. These childish people are the ones that cry all the time in real life anywhere anytime and for whatever reason.

• Think of it this way. By blocking you you don't get dragged into a boring ten day long ping-pong argument.

• It's the fucking Internet. There are butt hurt people on god damn Club Penguin. Like fuck! I'M TRIGGERED!!!

• Your dog is ugly

• Take it easy,

They just dont belong to gag, because gagers love everyone, despite your race, sexual orientation, political tendency.

And we dont CARE if you are alpha or beta, introvert or outgoing. WE accept everyone and every different opinion.

haven't ya noticed that these mad users are usually anonymous?

• The most butthurt users are the moderators. Little crybabies who immediately report and hide everything they don't like and then run traumatised to their admins to ask them to delete the post.

• That's what I noticed too. Some 30 year old women did that to me sometime last week because she got butt hurt. You would think that someone would be mature at that age.

• People nowadays are hypersensitive turbopussies who can't handle opposition.

• i dont think those people are able to carry out in ordinary social life

• Because that's how the internet works, if you can hurt, break or insult someone to feel better you'll do it in a way that's anonymous so you don't have to deal with consequences.

• I've noticed that too. if you type something that doesn't agree with what they think they'll block you because you made them feel some type of way.

They're known as social justice warriors

• Because only their opinion is right even when they ask you for your opinion. Just ignore them.

• You're welcome to GaG, but some people are good.

• How do you know if someone blocked you? Does a message pop up or something?

• Do u like meh?

• Because they can't take honesty

• me dont' know

• I blocked one person not to long ago cause I gave someone a possible reason to the problem they were having and some other random person stops by to start making it a personal attack against me. I don't got time for that shit. I made it seem like I was saying the stereotype was true all the time which is not the case but good jesus people are just scrolling waiting to argue lol. I actually get a laugh out of trolls cause I dabble in trolling from time to time lmao

What Girls Said 9

• cuz they're a bunch of little pussy ass bitches

• Cuz they mad

• It's the internet, so I figured some people would be like this and hoped some would be cool at least. If someone irritates me, even after trying to have a civil discussion, I just move on. I haven't blocked any one, even with some of the few gross comments I received. They might have social ineptitude, which is why they are online trying to stir things up on a website.

• maybe, but the majority of the idiots that do this are trying to push a narrative that they want everyone to collectively agree with. so when a person comes along that has their own mind, they can't handle it and they need to take that nonsense on somewhere.

• Because they're emotionally unstable and mad at the world.

• It's an American thing, known as "safe spaces." You are not allowed to disagree with certain people in case your opinion triggers them, whatever that is. So if they post that they drive on the right, and you post that driving on the left is more sensible, which it is, then your opinion invades their safe space and will certainly trigger them so they will get anorexia, multiple personality disorder and a morbid desire to cut their own head off, so they block you.

• yeah i just ignore them. your dog is adorable.

• Well I'll take advantage of the block button online since that option isn't available in real life.

• I haven't been here long, but I do agree that a lot of users here are very childish. But I think that's just how they are here. They do things online that they wouldn't do in real life just because they could.