What made you join this site?

How do you like this site so far?

Most Helpful Guy

• I came here about 18 months ago to seek advice after being dumped by my first love. She was on the rebound from a previous boyfriend, so I wasn't really surprised.

I've been here ever since. Giving honest and the best opinions I can. I've made many good friends here.

I never did ask for advice on being dumped. Sort of answered it myself in helping others!

Welcome to GAG! I hope you enjoy your stay, however short or long!

• Oh i see. We share something in common. I as well joined after a rough breakup.

Aw, thank you for the warm welcome.

• Good for you! Take care! Stay safe!

Thanks for MHG!

Most Helpful Girl

• I wanted to meet new people and make friends. But mostly express my opinion, myself and help improve people's lives. I have so far probably changed lives by saying what is in my heart and giving them great advice.

• Love your very thorough answer.

• Thank u for asking me this. Thank u for your comment. Well, I am quite thorough when answering questions.

• I have been a member since July 23rd. Yes people on here are nice mostly but sometimes u encounter people who are not like in real life. They are easy to talk to.

What Guys Said 20

• Nothing much, I just liked the concept of answering questions.

• I looked something up on google and ended up here... I like the concept of the page so I bookmarked it... after some time I registered out of boredom

• WHO made me join? A friend told me, 'Maty, fellow, you need to join this site, you have so much to earn, and you had better!

• I wanted to find solutions for difficult questions; I thought it would help me enhance my critical thinking skills.

• I was bored, figured might as well help other people if I can't help myself when I'm bored. So yee.

• I wanted to help some people out with their relationship problems.

• Wanted to ask some questions, offer advice...

• Just started, cause I need advice on a woman, and it's not bad so far.

• Love the honestly. lol

• Thank you, I have been on here all day, and got tons of advice so far, and a lot to think about.

• at the start i had this one kinky question burning me so i joined with hesitation since i though this was a paid website but it turned out to be soo good and i met some really awesome people like @reixun

• My mho percent is going to skyrocket if i keep making replies on your post instead of opinions 😂

I found this site by googling whether guys liked boobs or butts and I liked it so I stayed.

• @reixun hahaha i like boobs tbh

• Searched for something online and stumbled across this website. I registered to read here regulary, because I like to hear people talking and giving different views on matters as it is a learning process to widen your horizon and insight.

• Dem Muslim babez that i has ma eye on. 😍😍😍
    They keep meh kumin' back for more 😘

• It looked like fun, so far it's been mostly fun.

• by asking a health question.

• Searching for something to kill my time in a boring summer holiday :D

• I like it when people share my opinions, feel like i belong

• initially to ask how my body looked and for tips and for professional advice

• Just for fun!
    Making some new friends worldwide :)

• I love how liberal and. politically correct this site is.

• its awesome

• it goodry

What Girls Said 16

• I was directed here once or twice after searching for answers to some questions on Google. I checked out what I could and thought the site was interesting enough, so I signed up. I still like the site overall. There are some creeps and strange folks here, but I focus on the entertainment value.

• I think it was an ad or I was googling something, I saw this site and though it'd be interesting

• The color...

• Boredom.

• i looked up something and GAG appeared... i decided to stay here

• I wanted advise after a guy i was really into ghosted me, i felt really upset and alone and after googling "why did this guy ghost me" i stumbled across this site

• I got tired of Yahoo Answers.

• Boredom lol

• boredom and i want to learn more about straight people lol.

• I don't know, I remember stumbling across this site and thinking it might be interesting...

• I had a crush on this guy in my class when I was 17

• Friend invited me

• I wanted answers from different sides

• Boredom

• I joined this site obviously because I'm a sore loser with no life and no friends.

• My stupidity.