Who here is from Australia?

Truth be told I just want some fellow Aussie friends :( not that I don't love you all that aren't Aussies (I just love you less ;) ) and I want to know how many Aussies are on here (duh).

Anyways, #DownUnderMate should really become a thing, @justbanANNAz you know what I'm saying? :P

• Me! #DownUnderMate
    30% (8)22% (9)25% (17)Vote
  • No, but I wish I was :'(
    70% (19)78% (31)75% (50)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
9|27

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope, I'm American. I'm happy with where I am, although I wish I had a sweet Aussie accent. Instead, I just have a GPS with an Australian voice. Named him Curtis. He says "windows up, grab those sunnies, and don't let the seagulls still your chips" when you reach your destination. Also says "good on ya mate." Quality material. Makes my day a little better each time... and that's about the closest I got haha

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 26

• Funny enough when I say that I'm from Australia, people look at me like 'Really?' I'm guessing it's because of the dark skin lol, then they assume I'm Aboriginal or maybe Torres, but really I'm like only a quarter Australian (European) by blood and was born and lived here my whole life in Sydney which I'm glad for, but I must say people from the other states are much more friendly!

1|0
    0|0
  • I met a strange lady, she made me nervous
    She took me in and gave me breakfast
    And she said

Do you come from a land down under?
    Where women glow and men plunder?

1|2
    0|0
    • Such a good songgggg

• Show All
    • Omg really? Haha well now you know :P

• 6'4" and full of muscles she just smiled and gave me a vegemite sandmich... I come from a landdownunner, better run better take cover.

• Straya !! haha,
    west coast myself

1|1
    0|0
  • I've visited Australia many times and I really love Australian accent XD

2|1
    0|0
  • Closest claim I have is my mum was born in Wollongong, NSW. Came back toUK when about 18 months old.

1|0
    0|0
    • I think Kevin "B*****" Wilson is ace. Saw him and his daughter at a concert in UK. She's as bad as he is! 😂 Spooky Mens' Choral is brill, too. From Blue Mountains. Quote from them:

"We got all the guys together and sorted la creme de la creme! Then told them to fuck off and kept the rest!"

• BRB #DownUnderVote

Hey I was wrong about the olympics lol. I resent u for it but then again I don't just bout to cry into a pillow lmao

1|0
    0|0
  • AussieAussieAussie!!! OiOiOi!!!

2|1
    0|1
  • Nah, I'm from London haha...
    Got family in Aus tho :')

1|0
    0|0
  • in Ireland for a bit but live in Melbourne

1|0
    0|0
  • Have to say I do love the Aussies. Would it make you mad if I said I love the Kiwis too? 😜

1|0
    0|0
  • I often wondered why most Australians are having dirty blone hair and blue eyes... at least the Mens cricket team

1|0
    0|0
  • Do all Australians say noaw, like that? at 6m5

https://youtu.be/EOtcrP4uwl8?t=6m3s

0|0
    0|0
  • O... you love me less... i see...

1|0
    0|0
  • lol, never noticed you were an aussie chick :-D

1|0
    0|0
  • Oi aye mate, balls out down at the bottle shop ya rango

1|0
    0|0
  • In the civilized parts of the world being mates means y'all fucking lol

1|0
    0|0
    • Hahaha that is definitely not what it means here lol

• Show All
    • Ahaha true, I don't think I'll ever look at the word 'mates' quite the same now lol

• Damn, Sorry about that...

• Melbourne 👍 Better than Sydney :p

1|1
    0|0
  • Australia is one of the most racist countries in the world

0|2
    3|1
    • Point taken, but I'm not asking what your opinion on my country is, so quite frankly, I don't care :) Besides, this is coming from someone in the US.

• Show All
    • @Lukej044 Thanks for that.
      I get really frustrated at the generalisations tbh.

• we're actually a mixed ethnicity now just like everywhere else besides Japan and China lol. personally i think we should all be aboriginal mate since they were here before we came in 1825 or whenever that was.

• #downundermate too cold at the moment methinks

1|0
    0|0
  • na shit country

1|0
    1|0
  • Why so racist? :D

0|0
    0|1
  • Fuk that. With all those dangerous animals n plants out there i think ill stay here.

0|0
    1|0
  • No not me

0|0
    0|0
  • ;;;;;)))))))))))))))))

0|0
    0|0

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 8