How did you decide on your username?

Why did you pick your user name, and what does it mean?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sixteen year old me was sad and feeling bad about herself. So she made an account online and named herself something extremely shallow - even purposefully spelling "gurl" wrong in attempt to put forth the image of being shallow so she could maybe escape the drama ad sadness of being sixteen.

Except now I'm 23 and my username is serving its original purpose of giving the impression of me being shallow. But I'm not a sad dramatic sixteen year old anymore lol

Most Helpful Guy

• i just love the word for some reason, and the way it ties with the word quintessence with all it's weird drifting definitions.

Æther is the fifth of the alchemical elements, earth, wind, water, fire and æther, the stuff the heavens and the soul are made of.

it's AE rather than Æ because it doesn't count as alphanumeric for alota things :-/

also i used it as a name of a magic useing character i made in a computer game ages ago, and it just sorta stuck as my avatar alias for a loada stuff

What Girls Said 16

• Surname of my favourite character from Les Mis. I like her personality and feel that we are similar, she's just a better version of me :P I wanted to try and be a bit more like her.

• Mine is my nickname and then just numbers that I can remember!

• Schrödinger's Cat
    Nuff said

• It was my old gaming friend's name, the mmorpg we used to play on went bankrupt and we never saw each other again 🙏🏾 RIP reixun 2012

Stole his name.

• It means 'light bringer' in latin, which I think is super cool. Just the name "light bringer" already has so many meanings, in addition to it also being the meaning of Lucifer.

• I used to make wishes on dandelions when I was younger.

• I work in the business world and I'm a lesbian

• Randomly.

• It was from a song

• @bellepepper came up with it 💕

I love pizza and I'm the princess obvs so what was the better choice? ?

• it's the embodiment of light and dark
    also, ocelot is my favorite cat

• It's my name

• because of the guy i was crushing on reminded me of that song by lana del ray Million Dollar Man

• I'm a redneck cowgirl lol

• Little kitten is my partners pet name for me and 13 is my lucky number :)

• I apparently act like a princess and I'm English (British) and so called posh so it fitted

What Guys Said 15

• Honestly I've never been on this site before, until a few days ago and well i was curious lol i also just added to random numbers 89 and well i go by curious 89 lol

• I like bagels, therefore I like bagel meisters

My name is Max

With those two things combined

BagelMax

• My name and the first letters of my middle and last name. It's simple.

• I stumbled onto this site while drinking.

• To put it simply, my mission in life right now is to make myself into the person I want to be... which means I frankly tend to overthink different aspects of life.

• A mix between a team that I don't even like (Minnesota Twins), and one of my early childhood obsessions, Route 66. The user name was actually made by my brother, because he set up the yahoo account I use by the same name so I could do fantasy football XD

• Ameer is my real name and X is from Capcom Rockman X4. X means limitless potential in that game when X is created by Dr. Light before the series start. Thus I combined it and viola AmeerX

• Never thought about it, I always use this nickname on other sites like GAG. Janissaries were elite soldiers of Ottoman Empire tho.

• I'm that British lad.

• I HACK! I write Code, create Exploits, an exploit all warranties regardless of the label ! [ Do Not Remove, warranty voided if removed ] Oh no Microsoft i tore off the Warranty sticker LMFAO !

• I survived a suicide attempt, so I'm kind of like a water bear.

• I was really sleepy

• It came to me in a dream

• Take a wild guess

• its just random thing