• I don't want any PMs
    23% (7)14% (3)19% (10)Vote
  • Other (please comment )
    27% (8)40% (9)33% (17)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|15

Most Helpful Guy

• I post anon when I think that the asker deserves to be criticized very harshly.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I almost always post anonymously. This is mainly because I just want to share my opinion and leave it at that. I don't want pm's, I don't want people to be biased towards an opinion I share if they didn't agree to a past opinion I shared, and I don't want to feel obligated to reply to people (mainly because I don't want future people to recognize my name and be like "wow that's the person who didn't respond, I'm going to dislike their opinion"). Also when I post a comment on a sex related topic I don't want a bunch of creepers with "similar interests" messaging me.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• I never have and never will post anonymously. Stand by your opinions, if they have value, and don't be a coward. The only reason why it would be a reasonable option would be if you were divulging private information about yourself which I rarely, if ever, do on this website.

1|3
    0|0
  • I have twice posted about personal things about members of my family. I think it is unfair to post openly, in these circumstances, without being anon.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't go anon. I'm a guy so I can answer all of the sexual questions I want without getting pervy messages! Muahahaha.

#StayJellyLadies :p :p :p

1|0
    0|0
  • Usually if I'm looking for personal advice or if I'm too embarrassed.

1|0
    0|1
  • I don't post anonymously. I go all in. Cuz I'm a rebel Hue.

1|0
    0|0
  • If it's a sensitive topic.

1|1
    0|0
  • too personal

1|0
    0|0
  • if its a personal question.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nothing... never have and never will >.>

1|0
    0|0
  • I rarely do. If never..
    If i did then I'm trying to collect information without showing who I is.

1|0
    0|0
  • Fear.

1|0
    0|0
  • Joe Walsh do what he want.

1|0
    0|0
  • People are too politically correct and prone to getting offended too easily.

1|0
    0|0
  • Because I'm too cool to reveal my self for these plebs lel

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I post anonymously when the question is about someone I know in real life (I do not want them coming across it) and when I am embarrassed about it.

1|0
    0|0
  • (Other) I don't post anon and I never will

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to about sexually embarassing things but now Im just like meh whatever

0|0
    0|0
  • When I hit it accidentally, damn mobile.

0|0
    0|0
  • Embarrassment.

1|0
    0|0