Did GAG have an update?

I keep seeing the same questions over and over again. I feel like not answering it cause it's repetitive ones over and over again.

Most Helpful Guy

• Gag is always repetitive questions lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I haven't paid enough attention today to see that, but there are usually a bunch of repeat questions. People don't search through previously asked questions. :P

What Guys Said 3

• I know right. It's like girl crush questions, guys should I make a move questions, girls is he interested in me questions. And so on. I'm like ugh!

• Well they keep on updating something or the other here.

• I just wrote a my take lol. You can give an opinion on that.

What Girls Said 2

• Where are you seeing the same questions over and over? There has been no update recently.

All over the live feed. This one question keeps popping up cause random people answer them.

That's how the live feed is supposed to work. That question is appearing because many people must be responding to it. If you don't care what random users post though, you can filter the feed to show activity by users you follow only.

• I haven't seen an update.