Why do you show pictures of yourself on here?

For those of you who do, why? If you don't, you can provide answers as to why they do it.

• I don't
  • I do (explain)

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 24

• No, I never do that. I never show my picture here because that doesn't make sense to me to do so.

About other who do it, well there can be many reasons for that:

1. They want to know how they look to others.

2. They want to receive honest opinions and compliments from others.

• Maybe they do it to get a public opinion on his/her image. It might even help boost their self esteem. (Not saying all people who post pictures crave acceptance from others because the don't give it to themselves, just it's usually the vast majority.)

• Because I like to put a face to who I'm talking to and it's only fair that I do the same.

• So I can give a picture the girls on here can rub finger their pussy to they need to fap and they are horny and I am the man with the face and body to do that for them. Then all they have to do is go the grocery store in the produce section and buy an eggplant to shove inside their pink cloyster meat.

• Its develops a deeper connection to whom you're speaking with

• I used to put my picture here to give some trust but nobody deserves it here.

• I don't show mine. No need to do this here. Else Girls gonna fap over my pic. 😀

• I dont trust faceless people tbh, so i dont rn4n

• 1|0
  • I do it because I don't care who sees me it doesn't matter to me, I did it because I felt like it really

• It just seems rude not to.

• because whats the big deal?

• It's nice to know who you're talking to

• I don't know, why not?

• Anyone can see my handsome fedora wearing head.

• Because why not? I have nothing to hide and I know I'm very good looking.

• Im a catfish anyways

• Because why not? I take good pictures, and you can see who you're talking too.

• I just talk who have photo. Because I want to know who I'm talking to.

• why not? it is my face anyone can see it

• The real question is how does gag get these photos to make multiple fakes accounts

• I don't

• Maybe because they want others to rate their appearance?
    It's a common question so I think that probably has something to do with it.

I'm using anon feature right now so you can't tell, but I never posted a pic anyway. I think it may also be a generational thing, I think young people just like to put their faces on things *shrug*

• Because they get no love outside of G@G, so they need an approval and attention from online instead to feel good about themselves.

What Girls Said 30

• Why not? what's the big deal? I like to put a face with whoever I'm talking with and I imagine most would wanna do the same. The bigger question is why are so many people anonymous here? What are they afraid of, they must not be very confident in their opinions and don't want others to know who is behind them...

• I used to. I felt like people took my answers more seriously when they could see my face. I dunno if that's true or not but I don't really care now.

• No, I don't. I'd rather remain anonymous for the majority. Only a few people know what I look like, and that was sent privately.

• I don't because I don't want people to know who I am.

• Because I write a lot, and like an author I like people to see who created the work I put out. It also makes me seem more like a "real person", and makes it easier for people to connect with me.

And it's like most social media. That too.

• It just adds a personal touch. I like that other people have pictures up too. It's nice to put a face to the opinion/question.

• I basically have 1 profile picture up, and it's up for the world to see because people who have strong opinions (such as myself) don't usually have their profile pic up, and get criticized for it. So my pic is up as sort of a statement to say "I am proud of my strong opinions."

Also this is like the one picture I actually like of myself, I look good in that picture. My opinion.

• They probably do it because they want others to see how they look like.

• Dont want someone who might know me in real life to find me

• yeah I will murder you I will find you and I will kill you liem neeson voice

• @blondfrog not sure if you're joking or not

• I'll leave that up to you considering I wouldn't want to be friends with a girl who is as interesting as a vegetable now these days then again that's most women as a whole period. And most men are boring vegetables too so it makes sense most people are shitty. If you can't appreciate comedy then i can't respect that.

• I like to know who I'm talking to, to associate a face with a name and I'm sure people like to do the same with me... when I have my photo up, that is. xD

• i don't because i see no need to

• Not entirely sure. I value people with selfies more so it only makes sense. Its also a unique picture so its not like anyone can find me or anything.

• I don't trust users who don't use pics of themselves.

• Have you READ some of the blue posts around here? Hell no.

• I don't know I pretty much always uses my own picture on every website da I use inset of using an avatar
    Don't really have any deep reason behind it

• I want people to have a face attached to my name. It's just more personal that way.

• Who cares I'm still anonymous. Plus having a picture makes you seem more like a person.

• For people that put pictures of themselves I say they do it for the following:
    1) better connectivity with people
    2) GaG is kinda like social media where people post pics, so it's just an extension
    3) why not?

• Because I want people to do the same. Otherwise it's like talking to a computer.

• Because why not

• Because I can, because I like this pic, because it's low res with a heavy filter and you can barely see my face.

• I'm a visual person, I look to put a face to a name, simple as that.

• Ask the creators of this site why they made a profile picture spot.

• Lol well it's nice to know who you're getting advice from

• It's nicer and better when you know who you are talking to I guess

• People respect you more

• I don't because the Internet isn't always a safe place :/

• I don't do that anymore.

• I share pictures and their nudes. Many of the guys on here are really horny and they get on this website so they can pull their penis while they listen. It is an ego trip for me to share naked pictures of myself with a guy, turn him on and get him to ejaculate. Call me a slut, whatever. The fact remains the person I turn on and myself are more in touch with what the hell is going on here. At least a large majority of what is going on. If you want to get the hint, I don't like to masturbate alone

pm me somewhere along the line, I don't like to masturbate alone either ;-P :-)

• It's just like any other social media site