Why is Gag so judmental?

Is it just me or does it feel like Gag is always ready to tear people down for living their lives? I don't mind disagreement, different strokes different people. But like a lot Gaggers treat people who don't conform to their ideals as morally bankrupt, disgusting, unworthy etc. in theory this supposed to be a open forum where people can learn discuss things with the opposite gender. But I feel like the fear of belittlemebt undermines this purpose. Why is this happening and what can we do about it?

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree with you I feel like community with the mytakes on genders its getting annoying like there always has to be a mytake to disrespect males or females Jesus Christ. Not every male or female is the male or female you describe so shut up. Plus its annoying how unoriginal people are on this with mytakes. Repeating the same shit over and over again.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, judgmental people are there everywhere not only on G@G. If you come across one, just away from them.

What Girls Said 2

• Well, it's the Internet. It allows many people vent about their day-to-day frustrations with little repercussions since they're behind a computer or phone screen when they type what they do. Other than that, users may just be trolling to get a rise out of people.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 4

• This is prevalent throughout the internet as a whole.

• Judgment is good, standards are too low across the board already to throw it out the window and say live and let live.

aren't live and let live and rendering judgement opposites of one and other?

Yes, what I'm saying is don't throw judgment out the window and say live and let live instead of judging people.

• I haven't seen anyone being judgmental.

• because it's filled with a bunch of insecure virgins hahaha get laid you fucking losers hahah xD fuck u virgins!!!