Best ways to stop G@G addiction?

How did you beat G@G addiction,
did you beat it at all?
What are your experiences about it, or only way to stop it is cancelling your account?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 19

• I think this is really a question you should speak to someone from GaG's customer support about.

Whenever I try to quit smoking weed, I always ask my dealer for advice.

Does your wife know or care that you smoke weed

@Dave20154 she knows, she doesn't 100% love it, but it doesn't get in the way of work or anything else, so...

• I ain't ever getting off of gag. But I do think there was a time when I posted way more than I do now, but I may be wrong. What I did was just make a checklist that goes from 1/50 to 50/50. Each time I post an opinion, I check it off. When I reach 50/50, I'm done for the day. I may post more but I will no longer be inclined to do so.

• Cancelling my account is how I'll be beating it. I'm almost up to my goal of attaining one final Amazon card and that will be the end of it

So you're only on here for an amazon card? Pitiful

@Dave20154 being your new here it would appear your just looking to make a name for yourself. Fair enough , do it like the rest of us have ; by being helpful. There are plenty of trolls here already

My apologies to @opinion owner , this shouldn't have been brought to your question.

• By finding stuff to do. The only reason why I'm on during during the work week is because it's a great time-killer. I'm hardly ever on weekends anymore because I'm always out doing something.

You can try deleting your account but most people always end up coming back.

• Get a job, cor at least a hobby. The key is it incorporate gag into your day (just checking it on your phone) rather than spending the day on gag.

• I limited my GAG'ing to something like 30 to 60 min by day on average. And it feels much better so just doing it will help you continue to hit the brake... simply because you feel more relaxed :D

• I don't have a G@G addiction. Only you can control your addiction, how that's difficult to say. However you don't have to cancel your account, because if you do then you lose all the Xper points, and someday if you decide to join again, you will have to start from 0.

Hence just log out and don't log in again. Try to keep yourself occupied in some other way.

• Lol It's the opposite with me. I don't really like using it much but I force myself to hang around and answer some questions here.

• Chuckle, there should be a way. I'm 'voluntarily' taking a month off starting Sunday.

• If you want to quit just quit, This site is literal pure cancer anyway so you won't really be missing much. Haha.

• I got busy with life

• I could invite you to the dumbest questions ever :D

• "How did you beat G@G addiction"
    by staying on GAG. it's just a matter of time until the massive amount of stupidity, generalizing bullshit, racism, repetitive questions, fake users, etc. take the fun out of it

• Nope
    Don't cancel it
    Cause xpers are hard to earn 😂
    Just log out or maybe keep yourself busy with something else

• Play terraria with a friend.

• The best way to stop is to get bored of it

• I just never found it addictive.

• I take week at a time... I put some hour limits...

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 13

• Focus your time elsewhere, whether it'd be at work, with friends or family, on a hobby, etc... I like checking G@G throughout the day if I have free time, but I'm not on when I have other things happening. The more I have to do and fill my time, the less I'm on here.

• I feel you lol
    I did go on a holiday to Bali for two weeks and internet was very limited, so I could only go on GaG a few times, and when I came back I wasn't as nearly as addicted. It was a nice break.
    Although I'm now back in full swing, probably worse than I was before lol.

• I'm not addicted.
    The best way to stop it is to quit.

• Find other things to occupy yourself withh. It's not that much of an interesting site after you see the dumbasses on here.

• best way is to get a job and go to school and study and workout and on your free days buy clothes and make-up... Hell even make a new friend to join you shopping...

• I deactivated my account, took a break from GAG for a couple of months. It actually did help. I used to be here pretty much 24/7, now I just use the site occasionally. It's safe to say the addiction is long gone.

So explain the icon next to your username then

Sounds fishy to me

@Dave20154 What exactly? XD

• I don't get how people can get "addicted".. like it's just a site.. have some self control for God's sake

• Picking up a new hobby or applying for a new job. You don't have to delete completely but only if you want too. Take like maybe 2-3 months off of it. Go out and enjoy life, and make plans with your friends, or whomever you hang out with. Go to school, get a degree, etc.

• I come and go from here.
    Its a nice escape.

• Honestly I hate this website. I can't imagine enjoying it enough to be addicted to it. Its awful hellish waste site filled with misogyny, abuse, worthless trolls & stupidity if not purposeful ingenuity. I only stay bc Laura Marx is here. When she deletes I will. (With that said, I may give in & delete anyhow. The urge is strong.) She is the only tolerable person & the only person with consistently interesting or agreeable opinions on this hellsite. S/o to Laura!! 👋💕

• mmmm I play sims so I find that to be more addicting than GaG at the moment. Find something else thats addicting.

• haha
    many of us here have asked this question in our head
    i just came back to GaG after a 2 month break
    just keep busy with other areas of your life and you'll find yourself using GaG less

• i got a new phone