Does this notification not go away for anyone else?

When i click yes it goes away for a little while, but keeps coming back. its annoying. :(

this going on for anyone else?

Most Helpful Girl

• What are the curcumstances of when you see it? Meaning, do you see it after you log off, when you log in, or does it randomly appear while you're logged in?

it seems to be random... but i do seem to notice it after im away from the computer for a long time.

just logged out and back in again, so thats not it... yeah seems to be random and it seems to affect other people as well

Okay, we'll look into the issue :)

What Girls Said 10

• ... I don't have that on my phone or work computer. O. o

- - - Feeling lucky! - - -

Hope it goes away for you. v. v

• I only see that when i'm about to log onto GaG. I just assume it's there for new comers who want to join GaG lol

I can imagine you eyeing it off and thinking "when are you going awayyyyyy"

• I only see it if I log in to my work computer incognito, so it's not remembering I already selected an option.

• Yes. Soon as I come to the site it's there and doesn't go away until I click No.

• Ahaha same. Nothing works which is why now I login using phone rather than laptop.

• It hasn't gone away at all. -_-

• same here
    eghh :/

• Yeah it keeps bugging me too 😑

• No it doesn't happen to me bcs I never use a computer to log in I use only my phone
    But try logging out and then logging in again maybe that will work out something

• Hasn't happened to me.

What Guys Said 3

• I'm tired of having to click "No" every time I log on. I'm not interested in getting GAG notifications on my browser outside of GAG. I wish the elves would put the option "Don't ask again."

• It's another GAG fuck-up! When I use GAG on a PC, it's there BEFORE I log in. It will NOT go away. I click "No", but next time it's back again.

• I click no and it keeps coming back