Is there a story behind your username?

Most Helpful Guy

• I like running around dark rooms, eating pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music. #wakkawakka

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 36

• Grew up listening to Loveline on the radio every night, learned so much about the way people work, addiction, sexual health, relationships, and the kinds of problems that people deal with, all from listening to Adam Carolla and Dr. Drew.
    Seemed like a perfect tribute to use on this site, hopefully to help people with similar kinds of problems and situations.

• A woman I worked for at the time, said, 'Marty, fellow, you better join this site, you have a lot to learn.' From her voice, I knew she meant I HAD to join.

So I didn't give it much thought. I just used her words...

• Not really - I have had 3 accounts back to back - My first account was KDA20 just letters from my name and numbers from my post code, my second account was Spirit_Is_Free which is a line from my favourite song and my third account is Free Spirit in irish because I am from Ireland (Spiorad_Aisce)

• yes.. . . .

• My English teacher told us about the silly kitten that lost their mittens back in 5th grade. I found it a really cute story and decided to name myself as one of those kitteh' :P

• Possibly. But what do you think of my chosen username?

• It's a simpsons reference since I wanted an anoymous username.

c7.staticflickr.com/.../...415206_16df5fc7c3_n.jpg

• My banana is fearless

• Kind of... I chose OldandDecrepid because it is exactly the opposite of who I am. I am easy going and young at heart!

• Well yes their is..

See I am single so single and bee is someone who flies here and their.. And I am like a bee.. Lol :-P

So singlebee..

What's your story?
    And by the way your name should be JustAsupercuteGiRL ;-) ;-) 😘

• First three letters are my initials, the next three letters hint at one of my traits, the numbers are the year I was born.

• I'm that British lad.

• It's self explanatory I think.

• I like bagels

Therefore I like bagelmeisters

My name is Max

Maxemeister

• Yep. It's not my actual name. Eden is what my friends called me at university. It's what they only called me.

• I love horses!!!

• It means hello in my people's language.

• I just thought it was cool

• no i just thought it sounded cool, and i didn't like my other ones from before.

• Yes, I needed an username so I picked one. The end.

• I ask a lot of questions

• I am into cowgirls and find taller white cowgirls attractive. That's why I am their cowboy. 😎

• Yes it was a nickname of mine

• Yes, I am a night owl on my off days (when I get days off)

• style of my life lol : D

my true one

• I did anabolic steroids once

• I have a keep calm carry on poster in my room and took that name from there

• Yes.

• yeaimagod

• More from Guys
    6

What Girls Said 29

• 4|3
  • Why, Yes, and I have told this Same Story for over Two years here on Gag, @JustAGirl10101.
    I still have an Egyptian husband out in Egypt, and when we got together, having First met him Online, he and his family called me "Paris" because they had a Problem in Pronouncing my Original name, which is close to "Paris."
    So "Paris" is has always been, Online and Offline, as even a Nick Name.
    However, December 31, 2013, when I had First Found Gag, I decided on "Paris13" before the Clock Struck Twelve that year.
    Nearly Master now, I cannot believe how time Flies.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• So I work on fighter jets, and before a plane comes back the pilot radios in (something we call "squawks") and tells us what the status of the jet is. Code 1 is all good, code 2 means there's something a bit screwy but it can fly again as is if need be, and code 3 means something is pretty much fucked and we've got work to do after she taxis in.

I like to think my username reflects the fact that I'm kind of a wreck, but I'm also pretty awesome like fighter jets.

• Nah, not really. It's pretty simplistic.

• Certain times I feel like a volcano ready to erupt if I were stressed out but eventually when everything cools, the volcano is dormant again for a long, long time.

Mount Vesuvius is best known for its eruption in AD 79 that led to the burying and destruction of the Roman cities of Pompeii, Herculaneum, and several other settlements. Another reason is I found that story interesting.

• Yeah. It's the same dumbs hit one I had back in middle school on AOL.

I wish we could have the option to change them, just ONCE. Had I known how tagging and all that shit worked when I joined GaG, I'd have picked something else like.

@CreativeUserNameJr

• Yup. My name.

• Something I almost did a long time ago.

• Yeah, but in short it's from a song.

• I have naturally curly hair and self love is very important to me

• Well, it means "girl" or "little girl" in my first language.

• yes it stands for my favorite college teams chant and the year I was born

• Yes, I was born in the summer and when I was growing up everyone called me bunny because I was really hyper and always jumped around the house and I had... have Lol really chubby cheeks. Oh and my two front teeth made me look like a rabbit.

• Haha good question but not really, I like dandelions?

• yeah I didn't know what to fucking put

• I teach kids music part-time, so that's where Ms. A comes from. Cookies are what I call the kids.

• a name of a place that appears in a novel my 6yo daughter is co-writing with a friend of mine

• Not really, a movie title popped into my head :D

• No, just two random words

• An offline nickname given to me by an author friend.

• Yup childhood nickname and the year I was born. I don't know about the x's in it though lol

• It's simply my Christian name.

• I'm a lesbian and a business woman

• Screenname of an old gamer friend.

• My name is Sarah and I'm a naughty girl

• Nope, it's just my name with three random numbers tacked on 😂

• i like fudge

• I'm a mother to two wonderful daughters. Also I work as a professor.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more