Name 2 things you would love to change on Gag but have yet to see it?

Mine is:
1: Edit whatever we don't like when it comes to what we post or what is posted in our comment box.
2: Make another Higher Level after Master.

3mo Great answers so far, everyone. I hope Gag sees this. Thanks for replying.

Most Helpful Guy

• Kick nerds out
    Change the shitty website name

I agree. I just blocked some blockhead and I will continue to do this if I have to get rid of all the trash. I don't mind the name so much but I do wish they would change some things to make their Name better.

Most Helpful Girl

• Editing posts.

Oh you said two... umm maybe a chat-feature. I think many people would like that.

I agree. Gag needs to listen where we should be able to edit whatever we want. Facebook has One up on them.

As far as chat session, I think once they has something like this but happily I weas not her yet. I have enough with answering questions and taking all messages.

What Guys Said 6

• 1. Members should be given the rights to edit their questions for at least 30 minutes even after they have posted the question on the site.

2. Members should be given the right to edit their opinions when they want.

It's good to know that we can now delete out own questions

I mean these things are there in almost all forums on the internet, it's really surprising that here it is not allowed and I don't see any logic in that.

• 1. More feedback of questions/opinions being hidden correctly.
    2. More feedback for moderators on why a question/opinion has been reported.

• Bring back age filtering.
    Enable site-wide filtering so I don't have to burn up data constantly clicking to re-establish the filter I just had before a refresh or load.

• 1) Sports category
    2) Politics and Religion topics so I can unfollow both of them

• App and App.

• I would like to see the removal of "MyTakes" and a crack down on political topics.

What Girls Said 2

• more flexibility of posting profile pics

getting rid of anonymity

• More variety of rewards
    A weekly contest