Why Does Nobody Ask Questions Anymore?

In the sexual behavior area There Is Now a Plethora of Mine Takes. Everyone's a genius. Nobody has any questions they all write 27 ways to have a better orgasm or how to give a better blow job or why I am going to be a virgin until age 57. 50 ways to cut your toenails.
What happened to questions everybody is a genius. Since we know that is not so what is going on

Updates:
3mo Funny questions are now popping up all over the place

0|1
6|9

Most Helpful Guy

• In my opinion, I think it's because people are just intimidated to ask them. It can be kind of scary to talk about sexual things

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're visiting a topic page, it shows myTakes by default. You just have to click on the "Questions" tab to see all the questions being posted in that topic.

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

Thank you for your reply I do know that I still can't find the questions

What Guys Said 8

What Girls Said 5

• I'm not sure what you're talking about since I still see new questions popping up often.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Yes you are correct. Magically by asking the question I created other questions. I must have magic powers

• are you drunk? There are tons of sexual questions...

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Actuall he's not really drunk he merely identifies as drunk. We really need to honor this.

• GAG users are just using the site to diss the opposite sex is really what been happening.

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

And race wars too

• Show All
    • 3mo

@Dave20154 shots have been fired

• 3mo

lol, yep

• Umm, but people are constantly asking questions here... I don't understand what you're talking about.

0|0
    0|0
  • People there clearly like to think they know everything.

0|0
    0|0