Why Does Nobody Ask Questions Anymore?

In the sexual behavior area There Is Now a Plethora of Mine Takes. Everyone's a genius. Nobody has any questions they all write 27 ways to have a better orgasm or how to give a better blow job or why I am going to be a virgin until age 57. 50 ways to cut your toenails.
What happened to questions everybody is a genius. Since we know that is not so what is going on

3mo Funny questions are now popping up all over the place

Most Helpful Guy

• In my opinion, I think it's because people are just intimidated to ask them. It can be kind of scary to talk about sexual things

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're visiting a topic page, it shows myTakes by default. You just have to click on the "Questions" tab to see all the questions being posted in that topic.

Thank you for your reply I do know that I still can't find the questions

What Guys Said 8

What Girls Said 5

• I'm not sure what you're talking about since I still see new questions popping up often.

Yes you are correct. Magically by asking the question I created other questions. I must have magic powers

• are you drunk? There are tons of sexual questions...

Actuall he's not really drunk he merely identifies as drunk. We really need to honor this.

• GAG users are just using the site to diss the opposite sex is really what been happening.

And race wars too

@Dave20154 shots have been fired

lol, yep

• Umm, but people are constantly asking questions here... I don't understand what you're talking about.

• People there clearly like to think they know everything.