Girls, do you get creepy guys in your gag inbox?

Feel free to mention details

9

Most Helpful Girl

• Too many until one day I unfilled everyone and then kept only my nearest people here and the ones who I know that never bother me and then blocked messages from random people

What Girls Said 8

• Yup, usually. I just delete it.

• Is the sky blue? is the grass green?

• Does a bear shit in the woods? Yes, of course, many female users get creepy messages. :P

• Creepy. Angry. Sexually frustrated. Jerks. Weirdos.

• Too many. I got one asking for me to collect your cum and look at it under a microscope.

Lmfao this is @shawn58 and what i was litterally laughing lol that shits too funny i had to give up my identity. A fucking microscope lmao.

Bruh if you're ever gonna do that type of research don't try to use it as a pickup line

I would never ever say that lol eww, like you think if say that especially not in real life.

• Yes, sometimes I do. I usually ignore them or I block the user who sent them.

• Ohhhhh yeah. Finally had to block one who didn't get the hint from me not ever replying to him...

• yes I cut the conversation very quickly