Why G@Gers are so fucking scared to post?

A lot of the users here are afraid to make a point because of the fear of criticism or they don't want to deteriorate their image in this "anonymous community".
It is called "myTake" for a reason. It is solely YOURS. It's what YOU wrote, not your gender, not your race, not your nation. It must be understood. This is very unprofessional to start your take by writing such things :-Why G@Gers are so fucking scared to post?
If you are playing a gamble of easily earning 213 Xper points, #GrowSomeBalls to face the criticism, or at least, represent yourself. I also have preferences, some of them are really shallow, but I'm confident enough to say that "I deserve them".
It's good to care about the community, but if you really want to write this, at least write it in the end of the take. Things like this should be on top :-

I should have shared this as a myTake but I asked this as a question in case anyone could change my outlook about this thing. I'm not expecting much opinions either as this is a WoT.
Note: Some of the examples are not shared by anonymous users. This question is not directed personally towards them, but people like them.
Poor admins.

What's your say?

Most Helpful Girl

• People will eventually accuse them of making generalizations. That's why

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

• That's not the reason. The people who monitor this site are literally nazis they remove anything and everything and block users for no reasons.

media2.giphy.com/media/KwjMpNIArpWWA/giphy.gif
      *becomes triggered nazi mod and goes on a removal and block binge*

... But really, everyone is different, including the mods. Some are barely hide things and some are trigger happy. Some are nice, and others are rude. Some like to block and some are anti blocking. (... Is this sounding like I'm writing a disclaimer?)

Although, I do have German relatives... Perhaps I am distantly related to a Nazi in some fashion 😱

Literally? So they have murdered millions of people because they consider them inferior? Wow, I had no idea that kind of people were ruling this site. I hope it gets out to the press soon.

I speak my mind and don't get removed 8/10 just don't swear and you will be fine.

• Honestly, someone who I've STILL got blocked, got pissed because I called someone "kid".

The person I called "kid" is/was 15. So, yes, I had every right to say it. He thought it was condescending of me to say so.

I meant it as endearing. Fight went on and on until I blocked him. After so long, it's just nonsense.

This week, there were three users' opinions I tried to comment on only to find that I'm blocked by them even tho, this is the first time I've seen their username here (they have high Xper lv too). I'm not bragging or anything but I treat everyone with respect, at least I try my best. But you'll still get blocked unknowingly for no reason. I think we should just be ourself. If they hate us for what we are, good for them.

Oh yeah! Found one person this week who blocked me. How did I find out? I went to upvote them and couldn't. lol, their loss :P

• You're criticizing disclaimers then you post a disclaimer at the end. "This question is not directed personally at them". Lol 😛

I am not criticising "disclaimers". In fact, I use disclaimers almost every time I write myTakes. I'm criticising the "weak mentality"
      There is a big difference between :-

"Please don't judge me. These are my own preferences, no one else's. Don't post rude comments"

AND

"This is what I learned from my life experiences. A lot of people would agree with me & a lot would disagree too. But I'm proud of my preferences and here they are:"

See?

Now you, think before you speak and understand what point I was making.

"Did you learn anything after becoming an "adult" (ie. 18 yo) and spending another 23 years?"

Eh, not really.
      www.keepcalmstudio.com/_gallery/300/11wc4cI.png

@redeyemindtricks Okay good for you. Whatever floats your boat, old lady.

☮ PEACE ☮

• I honestly like saying stuff that I know will ruffle peoples feathers on gag. To me it's hilarious when they start getting red in the face and then tell me how I'm wrong. XD Though I haven't gone full out on that yet but I'm very tempted to do that. :D

• I don't like confrontation or arguing unnecessarily, and some people on this site will nitpick at every little thing just for the sake of getting into a fight with someone on here. :P Perhaps that is why you see those disclaimers so often.

Then why they make us read those things? 😖

"If you are embarrassed or unable to own up to your opinions you shouldn't have them."
      -Ninja

@Smmyskittles Precisely. It's never my intention to offend someone or seem better, but users can read things the wrong way.

@Smmyskittles We should speak the inner truth. Give as honest opinion as possible. THAT way we could really help people. In real life, people are ready to lie you, fake you.

in my opinion.

• 1. There are people on here that want to fight everyone
    2. The monitors are annoying. They're so sensitive

• I never mytakes cause I never no what to right about and if I receive criticism for the take if I ever right I can probably handle criticism and stick up for myself cause I don't let people put me down if I was bullied online

• Cause you might judge me *sniffle*

• Lol, am I getting under your skin right now for being anonymous? ;p

I'm so scared to come out of my big, cozy, anonymous shell and face the real world.

Do whatever you want. I love your soul, not your appearance :*

So you take back what you said about my grotesque question mark? *inches near the light of my shell*

What Guys Said 15

• Personally, I don't give a fck about points, and likes, and MHO's or whatever!! I am here to meet people with different ideas, and discuss things, with them, so I can understand them and how they think or what they believe!
    I try not to post anything offensive, but I cannot control how people read my posts!! I Don't PURPOSELY POST things to upset or anger anyone!! I don't intentionally post racial things, but sometimes some of mine are misunderstood!!
    I have answered some questions that I thought were totally legitimate, and non-offensive, only to find out that the moderator deleted that person's post.
    What I like best, here, is sometimes being able to help someone, maybe younger, or whatever, figure out an issue that I have experienced before.

I can understand. But if they know that they'll be judged one way on another, why bother writing?

It's a Challenge!! Say what you want, and say it in a way that is understood, but gets by the moderators!!

• There are lots of people who are seemingly looking for reasons to be offended. The people who use disclaimers potentially believe using them will reduce the number of interactions with those extra sensative people.

I'm not sure it works though.
    I'll often make a point to use words/phrases like "generally", "personally", "tend to", "often" "in my experience", or "in my opinion" so that I don't paint my opinion as fact or lump everyone into one group. However, I still get shit for it regardless.

Like if I say X group generally does Y. there's always some self-righteous fuck who will say something like " not all of x are like that"... and internally Im like... "no shit! Thats why I made a point to use the word generally" 😑

• I don't think they are scared to post as such. I mean they are just making themselves clear so that people reading that may not take it as directed towards them and so won't misunderstand them

• i'm somewhat reluctant to post at times especially if i know the asker is a person who tends to take things personally or is unable to have a healthy debate

i don't mind confrontation or healthy debate but so often it breaks down into name calling and irrational nonsense that makes it impossible to truly have a productive back and forth

not scared to post but sometimes reluctant to post certain opinions

• Because we live in such a stupid, hypersensitive world where no one can just accept that fact that people A) get to have their opinion and B) you might be offended and just need to get the fuck over it.

• "because the fear of criticism"
    -Have never had that fear whatsoever.

"or they don't want to deteriorate their image in this "anonymous community"."
    -Lol sometimes I wonder what it would be like if my image here would be deteriorated. I completely don't give a fuck if that happens. If it does, maybe I'll finally have a reason to leave and get rid of this addiction that sucks up most of my internet time lol

• I think people on this site are like pitbull attack dogs ready for anyone to disagree, sound dumb, make a mistake or embrass themselves just so they can get the chance to be an asshole.

• Just a disclaimer. As long as the disclaimer doesn't contradict the article in any way I think it's fine. I did the same shit on my tinder take. I knew for a fact women would start coming at me saying I'm a womanizer and start throwing knives at me saying I use women blah blah. That disclaimer pretty much stopped all of that flame war.

I am not against disclaimers. I use disclaimers in myTakes too. But I don't believe people should start by sounding so defensive. We should be proud of what we do.

• That how they are in person, doubt it has much to do with GAG.

I didn't say EVERYONE is like that. I shared examples of three good and three bad activities.

• yeah I know those pussies.

• Time well spent...

• This questions is gonna get taken down real quick

• unprofessional? no, they do what the fuck they want. and it's also called civility, perhaps you're lost on that concept.

• so many bitches on this site, thats why.

• thats life