Should we have a “Sell an item” category here?

Like eBay. I believe it would be a good addition for GAG.

I try to sell my stuff in various sites (with small success unfortunately) and I would like to sell them here as well.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• it's not that type of site. besides, most gaggers are broke college students.

"most gaggers are broke college students. "

+100000

Worst buyers.

For sure.
      Thanks for MHO.

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely not! Though I do wish they'd bring back the Leave A Penny, Take A Penny Jar.

What Girls Said 6

• Nah, there are plenty of other sites dedicated to selling items. That is not what G@G has been created for, and I don't think many of us need another website like eBay.

• What makes you think you'd be more successful selling stuff on here? That's really unlikely.

This is never going to be a buy and sell site. It's a Q&A site. Let's keep it that way.

• No lol wth that would totally screw the original purpose of this forum. This is not a dating site and not a market place either. If you have little success on other platforms you wouldn't have much of a success on here either.

• GaG isn't that type of site and doesn't have that kind of audience. It would be a waste.

Blame 15-25 crowd for it, who have no idea about selling stuff.

And no I don't belong to this crowd if you ask. I'm only 2.5 away from "leaving" this group.

Happy birthday?

In October, not now.

• This site is mostly for sex/relationship advice, not selling. For that go on eBay, OLX, etc.

• No, that's TOO personal and once you implement something like that, there's a greater risk and likelihood that someone's profile can be tracked and their address easily traced or that personal details about them could be easily identified.

People are too scared here, it seems.

Not worth the risk.

What Guys Said 2

• No, I don't think it would make much sense

• If we did- people would be auctioning their virginity