Should we have a “Sell an item” category here?

Like eBay. I believe it would be a good addition for GAG.

I try to sell my stuff in various sites (with small success unfortunately) and I would like to sell them here as well.

• Yes
    10% (2)25% (2)14% (4)Vote
  • No
    90% (19)75% (6)86% (25)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|3

Most Helpful Girl

• it's not that type of site. besides, most gaggers are broke college students.

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

"most gaggers are broke college students. "

+100000

Worst buyers.

• 3mo

For sure.
      Thanks for MHO.

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely not! Though I do wish they'd bring back the Leave A Penny, Take A Penny Jar.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Nah, there are plenty of other sites dedicated to selling items. That is not what G@G has been created for, and I don't think many of us need another website like eBay.

1|0
    0|0
  • What makes you think you'd be more successful selling stuff on here? That's really unlikely.

This is never going to be a buy and sell site. It's a Q&A site. Let's keep it that way.

0|0
    0|0
  • No lol wth that would totally screw the original purpose of this forum. This is not a dating site and not a market place either. If you have little success on other platforms you wouldn't have much of a success on here either.

0|0
    0|0
  • GaG isn't that type of site and doesn't have that kind of audience. It would be a waste.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Blame 15-25 crowd for it, who have no idea about selling stuff.

And no I don't belong to this crowd if you ask. I'm only 2.5 away from "leaving" this group.

• Show All
    • 3mo

Happy birthday?

• 3mo

In October, not now.

• This site is mostly for sex/relationship advice, not selling. For that go on eBay, OLX, etc.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, that's TOO personal and once you implement something like that, there's a greater risk and likelihood that someone's profile can be tracked and their address easily traced or that personal details about them could be easily identified.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

People are too scared here, it seems.

• 3mo

Not worth the risk.

What Guys Said 2

• No, I don't think it would make much sense

0|0
    0|0
  • If we did- people would be auctioning their virginity

1|0