Did you like that we aren't represented as Asker/Opinion owner/Take owner anymore?

Our username show up instead of our title (Asker/Opinion owner/Take owner) when we reply.

I don't know why did they update that as we were no longer be able to @mention asker as it was actually a user of this site, but she's not active anymore so, there shouldn't be any kind of misunderstanding.
http://www.girlsaskguys.com/user/asker

But now, I will have to double check time and again after every new notification whether the asker/opinion owner replied or a third person.

• Yes 👍
    14% (3)14% (2)14% (5)Vote
  • No 👎
    50% (11)64% (9)56% (20)Vote
  • I couldn't care less about this site's updates 👌
    36% (8)22% (3)30% (11)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|10

Most Helpful Girl

• Eh, it doesn't bug me too much. It just took a second to get used to because I don't always see or remember the askers' usernames. I thought one user was responding to my opinion because he had a similar issue (as it showed his username and not "asker") and was commenting on my post because he wanted advice as well. I'm glad I checked before responding because I would've looked like a fool.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's confusing and I don't like it. I don't always remember the Asker or Opinion Owner's username --- and I think other people will have this problem as well --- which can make conversation threads confusing without double-checking who wrote the Question or Initial Reply.

Best thing to do would be to have BOTH names on a post (i. e. the writer's username and their status as ASKER or OPINION OWNER on the same line in parentheses or something).

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• It's too confusing for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I prefered the old way.

0|0
    0|0
  • I liked it better when they used asker/opinion owner etc

0|2
    0|0
  • No, it's kind of confusing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, I have no issue with that.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• It's gets confussing sometimes when going back and forth with somebody. The old way was better.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's one change I wish they would roll back. It was much easier before to see if you were responding directly to the asker in the opinion replies.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like it - I'm used to the old way. I'm gonna go cry now.

0|0
    0|0
  • I want to be represented as Balls Johnson Daddy, Everytime. Somebody from GaG needs to make that happen.

0|0
    0|0
  • none of this sites updates makes any sense

0|0
    0|0
  • Its kind of confusing now

0|0
    0|0
  • No I prefer using our username

0|0
    0|0
  • I kinda wish it will automatically mentions them when you click reply.

0|0
    0|0
  • I couldn't care less about this site's updates 👌

0|0
    0|0