I do not know how long that update has happened
Most Helpful Guy
You could ask an admin though0
Most Helpful Girl
Hi! There were a few new changes made in this update (which just launched a few hours ago, by the way).
- As you mentioned already, usernames will now be used instead of roles. "Asker" and "Opinion Owner" will no longer be used UNLESS the user is Anonymous. Otherwise, the person's username will be shown instead to make the conversation flow easier.
- We added a new notification setting to control whether or not you receive question invites. This is located under the Conversations section on your Notification Settings.
- There is a new "Liked" section on your profiles. This is located on the left side of your profile, between the "Follows" and "Blocks" sections. This will show all of the Questions, myTakes, and Opinions that you like on the site and it is private, so only you will see it.
- We put a link to user Privacy Settings right on your Private Messages page in the top right corner. Some users don't know they can change their private messages settings so this should make it easier for everyone to control who they receive messages from.
- There were a few minor bug fixes.0