I dont feel safe on here, what do I do, without having to leave the site?

A woman on here, who claims to be a witch, basically not only threatened me, but also started offending me. I come here for answers, not that

Most Helpful Girl

• You can always block or report her. That way she won't bother you anymore.

What Girls Said 6

• If you are experiencing issues with a member, you can always block them to prevent further contact. You can also report her posts if you feel she is violating our posting guidelines, or report the account itself, so we will be notified and can take the appropriate action, if necessary.

Don't know who downied you

• Lmao😂 she didn't put a spell on you chill... witches aren't even real.

• Block and report her

• If you cannot stand a specific person, there is always the option to block them.

• report it maybe? Honestly just stay away and block her if need be. Try not to let other people bother you so much though. I never block or report on here though, I just don't get into it with the crazies state your peace and then just don't reply to them if you don't want to. Goodluck!

• So block her...

What Guys Said 14