Will humans one day become supernatural like or gain super powers from science?

Hey I was watching a documentary about how humans will evolve past our current state and become God like, some scientists say we will cure aging and become God's some people will splice there DNA with animals and become some what like crossbreeds like men with wings like angels, some say we will even evolve to become cyborgs. What do you believe will happen and what would you like to become?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think we are destroying the Earth and depleting our resources far faster than we are developing superpowers. Sorry. :(. Theoretically, it might be possible. But we can't even put down Pokemon Go or keep algae out of the Olympic swimming pools in Rio. So we're barely making it as adults!

Most Helpful Guy

• super powers? i don't really know how this would occur in genetics.

i mean curing aging and disease are things we are already close to (practicality wise in some cases theoretically in others). things like stem cell therapy have the potential to truly cure disease by infusing people with healthy cells that can combat damaged or diseased ones. HGH therapy has proven to be able to stave or slow aging or at least stop deterioration, however it doesn't show signs of warding off death

i think from science we can find ways to truly slow aging and fight disease. i don't really know where "super"human traits could come from in genetics unless people somehow figure out how to harness and direct genetic mutations

What Girls Said 10

• That will never happen. Scientists say all kinds of things, and half the things they say aren't true.

• I would want wings. Or to have power to move things with my mind. That would be awesome.

• Who cares

what's your problem, do you have a problem with me? A lot of people care, that's why so many discussions have been coming up about genetically atering humans.

Altering

• I don't care. I'll be dead by then.

• No that's not happening

• not sure but I wouldn't mind having some super-cool super-powers. :D

• I don't believe in supernatural stuff.

• With advancing technology, I believe in the cyborg one but I don't know about other powers

• I would like to have the mobility of a cat. But have wings like a bird

• I think Black guys have superhuman powers both physically and sexually when you compare them to white guys.

How is that

@funny_strange_man Have you seen a black guy play sports he nearly always dominates the white guys. In bed black guys can go all night and have such good rhythm that they can make a girl cum everytime by just using their big hogs which are 9/10 times bigger thsn any white man's.

What Guys Said 11

• Yes, they might but that will be possible only when we start using 100% of our brain.

I mean it's only a possibility though nothing for sure. I read in one of the study that we use hardly 10% of our brain, so you never know what can happen if we use the entire 100% of our brains

• i think I've read some science article that even when we found cure to all diseases and find everything to combat aging it will extend our lives only by 15 years as human body can't last forever just like anything. Just like even machines dont last forever. If we have a car or machine or whatever we can extend its life by tuning it, taking care of it, repairing it etc. but it won't last forever no matter what. Same thing with human body. As far as cyborgs there is possibility that theyll create machines that can replace organs which can be used as organs transplants.

• Yeah they are already doing this. You can make designer babies now, choose height eye color hair color. Soon you will be able to add intelligence or athletic ability and so on.
    As far as cyborgs they already exist and will only become more complex. This is the first man to control two robotic arms with just his mind.
    https://youtu.be/KPhkVPNKtVA?t=4m27s
    There have already been huge leaps in neural interface technologies. All these people saying NO haven't been paying attention, or think the only information that is real is found in the bible

• Could- of course, we already can. Will? Unlikely for the foreseeable future.

• I don't think it would happen. The world is so messed up as it is so why add a human animal hybrid to the mix. I do not think people would over all want to see a puppy monkey baby type hybrid that is in a commercial or any thing like that because it is creepy.

• humans can actually achieve immortality

• I'm pretty confident that it's all downhill from here.

• nt sure but im pretty sure someone will fuck it up before that happens

• i think it might be a side affect of science if it ever happens

• Who's going to invent it White or Asian scientists?

• No I dont think that would be posible. At least these super abilities from splicing DNA. It is just very compicated

Yea I know but some scientists predict that with super smart computers that it would be possible you know they believe that computers will figure it out for us.