Aren't girls bound to win the BATTLEROYALE contest?

No doubt! Girls get more attention, good or bad, the admins prefer quantity (no. of clicks, opinions etc) over quality.
Isn't it unfair to create gender wars?

I'm not complaining just because I'm a guy, I'm not even a participant. I'm totally cool if girls won. Just being realistic. One team is packed with members having 200/300+ followers and they posses a superior genital. While guys' team have members with ~50 followers and their takes get ~15 opinions on average.

I think even admins made mistake by choosing the team captains. More active/popular editors should compete with each other and vice-versa.

Flawed contest. I can tell who's going to win every single time. I guess, even you do.

• Yeah, girls will win, but hey, participants will get xper! So, it's a win-win.
  • Nah, just be ready for the surprise, mister!

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I can see where you are coming from. Typically, people who have more followers will get more views on their take (exceptions being if someone else writes a very clickbaity/controversial myTake). And, if the girls have more followers, chances are they'll get more views and therefore comments on their stuff. Girls also tend to have more followers than guys for whatever reason to.

That being said, I've seen guys' takes do well and girls' takes do bad. So my standpoint is that the point you make has validity, but it isn't the deciding factor. Guys can still win this, they just have to work extra hard.

I also figure the contest will churn out quality myTakes too so eh, as a simple viewer of the contest, my interest is limited in who wins. I just will read the stuff as it comes out and comment on whatever.

Very good :) 👍
      I don't care about winners either, but there's no thrill, no enjoyment. Lacklustre show!

What Girls Said 1

• Naw I honestly think the contest is fair due to what takes they might post.

What Guys Said 10

• No.

Numbers and quality. That's the only thing we'll look at when picking the winner; I don't even notice whether an account is pink or blue. :)

And frankly, the question isn't even accurate, as recently, the Takes written by guys have been getting more comments.

"You vote with your comments; the more people comment on a Take, the more people check it out, the more of a boost that Team gets. The total number of Promoted and Featured Takes for the 4 weeks will of course count as well, and as each team has one Editor, it's even (Editor Takes are automatically promoted, remember)."
      https://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/58102055.jpg
      I was not speaking about YOU or other admins. I believe you are impartial. I was speaking about the community and general human behaviour.

And my numbers are not about their takes with which they are participating. I am talking about their older takes. So yeah, my question's accuracy still stands.

Let's see who wins.

It doesn't stand at all. You asked if girls are bound to win the contest and I said frankly, no, they're not.

You can't agree with me. You are the judge.

• Girls are bound to win everything on here, I think.
    When is the last time you seen a blue editor of the month? lol

• I actually agree with you - girls will always have an innate advantage when it comes to garnering attention.

• The fuck is the battle royale? Its like gag is trying to save its site from drowning because of Quora lol

• I have 59 followers, do I win? :D

• @Empatheticlady see now we're doomed 😂

• yeah probably its only 20 dolla anyways fuck the contests dude they are gay and rigged lol.

LOLOL haha so sorry to hear that 😂

I support this life choice. Good luck fella :)

thank man nothing wrong with wishing luck for someone i learned that extra luck never hurts XD

• "they posses a superior genital"
    ... LOOOOL...

• I don't really care. I'm not paying much attention to the contest anyways.

Good choice lol
      If we had enough time to read articles, we would read on other productive websites 😂

• I'd say who cares, these contests are only for the gag celebs cuz they're the only one interested lelelele

LOL 😂 Yeah! We should better stick to the questions and enjoy while they quarrel over there.