Is anyone else really sick of the gender bashing on this site?

How some men hate and generalize women and vice versa. Why can't we just get to know people THEN form opinions on them

Most Helpful Guy

• I like your thought yes. stop criticizing and bashing, start embracing and listening and looking.
    they have a right to their opinion as well. besides, most are from different ethnic groups/cultures so all are different

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree. I hate it when people generalize the opposing gender. It's ridiculous. One bad experience with a man/woman doesn't mean all men/women are like that. Spot on.

What Guys Said 13

• It's a "chain". If one gender makes a take complaining about the other gender, someone of the other gender will be offended and will make a take complaining about that gender. The pattern will keep going which causes this unnecessary gender war. So yes I'm sick of the gender bashing. We should be supporting each other, not competing against each other.

• There needs to be more gender bashing.

• Absolutely , I see nothing wrong with good natured humor and such but sometimes it does go a little overboard

• I agree. This site is really full of toxicity.

• Surrendering, eh? I never thought it possible, but us men just might win this damn war!

• I totally agree with you. :)

• na its funny as fuk watching feminists get mad

• Taking away all the fun aren't we now huh missy...

• eh you get use to it. You haven't been here nearly long enough.

• I ignore it.

• Lol I love how some people are basically just saying "I agree with you question asker, the other gender does suck..."

That wasn't the point of this x. x the point was we shouldn't say each other suck

• A lot of men have simply had enough with the self-entitlement issues and the hypocrisy that the modern woman displays which is why they become angry and vent their frustrations. This website needs less of that in my opinion but I can totally relate to the men who feel the way I described above.

• Because this is a liberal website. You either agree with their opinions or you're a complete backwards idiot. For people claiming to be more tolerable, they sure Name call and hate people who disagree with them.

What Girls Said 6

• It gets annoying and ridiculous at times, yes. The Internet allows people to vent about their daily frustrations with little to no repercussions usually. You won't see most people saying the kind of things they do here in real life. They may type what they type here after an especially bad day to get our their thoughts and then be fine later... or they could be trolling, too.

• Why do you think so many female users leave or spend tiny amounts of time on here?

Also try avoiding mytakes if you aren't already. Fathoms goes out of his way to curate content that's misogynistic.

• Finally someone who posesses logic

• I know right, many people on here do not like feminists.

• I think it's comical more than anything.

• Yes I'm sick of it too. There are so many people on here who don't have our logic unfortunately.