Do you actually care about people on this site?

Honestly.

Most Helpful Girl

• To care about someone would take time.
    I just like a few people here. They are nice.
    I think you are one of them

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 16

• 1|1
  • I do. But if people truly don't give a damn about their lives, what can I do? Can't force people to change if they don't want it, truthfully and HONESTLY. I have general love for people. But I don't expect people to love me back in return. I know I must have plenty of haters and I've been on this site less than other have. But it well not deter me in helping others who sincerely wants my help.

• Yes, I have a big heart and I like to share it. :) Some people here will get an inch of my care, others will get a mile. Some won't get a centimeter. 😌

• In a vague "you're a fellow member of the human race and I don't want bad things to happen to you" sort of way for everyone but my friends whom I care about much more.

• Nope.

• Some more then others

• no I don't give a shit

• Some people, yes, I do care about them.

• Yeah about few of them but I won't mention their names because they probably already know who they are lol

• To an extent yes

• Honestly, I care about around two people on this site. Both have been polite and kind to me. The others, I don't care.

• I may care a little bit about a few, but there's only one that I care a lot about. Generally, I don't give a flying fuck about most people here, sorry not sorry.

• Some, yes.

• One person, but thats it

• A few of them

• The kind ones.

What Guys Said 10

• Some users, yep. I was blessed and cursed to feel lots of empathy towards people that affects myself to an extent. Like I've gotten to know some of the people on here and have skyped with them. From that, sometimes they'll be going through issues and stuff. Their issues and when they are feeling down actually do sadden me. For a number of em, I can claim that I care about them just as much as good friends I have in real life.

Also, if I interact with a user on here, albeit briefly, and they share/discuss an issue they're having via PM or whatever, I actually do genuinely care about them. They've become a part of my life at that point, even if just a small part. And, if I help em out, I've devoted time and energy towards them and feel a certain empathy. I want to fix the issue they're having as best I can, not only for them but for myself as well.

It makes me glad when I try to help out someone and get a "thank you" or "that really helps." It's one of the big reasons I go on this site and go try hard on some questions 😅

Now... If I haven't interacted with someone on this site before though, I really can't claim to care about them much. Same goes if it was negative interaction or whatever.

TL;DR; Yes, for people I interact with-- if it was positive interaction I genuinely care for them to varying degrees.

• Yes, but let me tell you why, it's selfish. If you help someone, you end up helping yourself. There is a reason why people for anything and that includes helping. If you help someone without a reason it's because it makes you feel good. You don't help them because you want to help, you help them because you want to feel good. Now, about this site, if you care about people, and try honestly and genuinely to help them, you are making a better world a little by little for you, or for your kids. I like to help because one of my principles is to let the world at least 0.000001% better than I found it. And if all people would do that, it would mean something.

• Overall, no. Most of the people on here are some of the most racist and stupid people I've come across. With that said, there are a good amount I actually like and respect

I'm not talking about this site. I'm talking about in real life.

You think I'm stupid 😂😱 I'm stalking up on condiments real fast there J. Careful. Jk jk

❤️😂😂

@This_is_my_username lol! Nah! You're one of the good ones 😘. If you check out one of my recent posts, you'll get what I mean. Please don't. Not the condiments! Anything but the condiments 😱😱😱

• Sharing my opinions with others does not mean I care for them. As cruel as it sounds, unless I have personally spoken to someone on here before and have made some form of connection, a discussion is only a discussion.

• Yes. Someone very specific actually. I care a lot more than I thought I would at first and its a bit weird. But oh well can't help it :) she is an angel.

• some of them yeah. Others could die and i wouldn't bat an eyelash

• Have a little compassion and empathy. Yes.
    Care? No. That's a long process.

• A care a lot about a few and not at all about the rest

• Absolutely those who I've gotten to know better

• not really, since they are strangers.