Why do people on here think revenge is the answer?

I've seen countless questions like "how do I get my ex boyfriend back for screwing me over" and that sort of thing. Why do they think revenge is the answer. Don't they know karma is a bitch?

Most Helpful Girl

• Because they are immature and think revenge is the answer.

What Girls Said 5

• I think the reason people like revenge is because they have been wronged and they want the wrongdoer to feel the same pain that was done to them. I totally get that! But I'm with you, doing something wrong to someone just to get them back is not really going to help the situation. If anything, it's just going to cause more problems.

They are lucky if they don't get caught. But they are screwed if they do. And like I said just a few minutes ago on another question, Nothing says "I'm not over it yet" like seeking out revenge. It just feeds the other person's ego and makes the other person feel justified in screwing them over initially.

in my opinion the best revenge is to be a better person. It's to work on oneself and try to live their life and reach goals.

It's not worth it to waste time and energy worrying about a person who didn't' care about them in the first place (which obviously was what was happening if they had no issue screwing the person over or hurting them initially)

• No clue. Some people are just too caught up in the moment when they write those things. Hopefully, they take some time to reflect after all of that and realize it's really not going to help.

• Yeah I had the same thought after seeing a similar question.
    I think they let their anger cloud their mind from thinking logically or something.

• No such thing as karma, bad and good things happen to everyone regardless of their actions. Revenge is the answer, depending on what the person did.

Revenge is never the answer

• its not just here. thats everywhere. and its usually women. cuz we are irrational.

What Guys Said 6

• I believe in Karma, and that is the only reason I have restrained myself from Violence. If I had stopped believing I would be in jail for serial killing :(

• it's better to just hug it out

www.memecreator.org/.../3608939.jpg

• Because it IS an answer. Right or wrong one depends.

• Because people are petty and don't have anything better to do.

• revenge is stupid and immature...

• Because people who ask that sort of questions can't keep their emotions in check. No wonder they got dumped or cheated on.