Is it just me or does anyone else find it annoying that we get notifications of trending questions on GAG?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you do not want to receive those specific notifications, you can turn them off by going to your settings page and scrolling down to the notification center. Uncheck the box at the very bottom that says "You want to receive content and news from GirlsAskGuys" and then click "save."

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't like it either

What Girls Said 7

• I hated it too but I found out you can actually prevent it. Go to your settings. Un-tick the box that says "You want to receive content and news from GirlsAskGuys" You'll see this option under "Community"

• Yes, I do find that incredibly annoying as well.

• Good thing we can turn off those notifications. :) I was getting tired of them as well.

• Its very annoying

• change it in your settings lol

• I find it annoying too so you're not alone. I turned off the notifications for trending questions on my settings.

• I do not mind it.

What Guys Said 4

• turn it off then

• I did find them extremely annoying but I learned I can turn them off

• yes, it's lame as fuck and annoying.

• Yeah it's annoying