How did you decide on your username here?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Very unique sunset that I have only seen once in my life. The sun was literately a bright, electric shade of coral surrounded by grayish clouds with wisps of tangerine orange in a perfectly clear sky blue atmosphere.

Woah that sounds beautiful :o

Thanks for mho :)

You're welcome!

What Guys Said 18

• This is a very honest answer as all of mine are, and am not shy at all to answer this question.. after a bad fall I was in some years ago it left me needing some repairs.. arms, legs, some internal injuries, as well as some nerve damage that was done.. well all was fixed except for the nerve damage so from that day forward I have wore adult diapers and rubber pants daily as I do not get the potty message anymore.. but I got so very lucky to still be able to do many things that I could do before that bad day came about, I still date work, golf, camp, dance and all that other fun stuff.. but all done while in diapers now.

Then some years later I stumbled on to this great site.. decided to join it as it was different then the rest.. I then tried to think up a user name... and after a while I thought.. okay I wear these garments that are now a part of my life and I am not ashamed or embarrassed to wear them ever as the fall sort of dealt me that hand to me.. anyways I do change many diapers on myself say in a week as things do happen.. and I change right away when I find this out.. I am honest about them to my friends and to all of my dates and there is no issue at all by either party.. I also wanted a name that said something about me.. even if it was this name.. I am still a productive person just like anyone else.. diapers do not make me really any different.. take care now

• A 'friend' said, "Martin, fellow, you had better join this site and learn something'. She was visibly angry and also I worked in her department at the time.. so I used HER words when they asked me for a username!

• My name ideally implies that once my answer has been said, nothing else needs to be.

Of course, that's very rarely ever going to happen due to the nature of opinions.

• MUSIC for my second favorite thing in the world, music, LOVER for my number one favorite thing in the world, love, 80 for my favorite decade, the 80s, and 98 for my birth year. Pretty boring and generic actually.

• I was literally eating toast.

We're you cozy when you were eating toast?

Very cosy, it was freezing and raining outside and i had just gotten into a lovely warm house :P Ya know the feeling.

• It's just my internet name, find me anywhere.

It came from when myself and my brother were just talking playing borderlands, I was making wubby dubby noises and he said quit it Dubz!

Henceforth I was, 7heDubz.

• Phoenix is my pen name and I use it for pretty much everything almost lol.

• because im just a dude... man.

• The first three letters are my initials, the next three letters are one of my traits, the numbers are the year I was born.

• Cuz its a me, MARIO! ;)

encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images

• My username is an informal greeting in my people's language.

• Aftermath used to be my gaming name so I carried it over hahah wbu?

I love bubble tea LOL it's basically my favorite food/drink

@teatea111 lol any flavours you recommend? I might try it out, see what all the hype is about lol

Regular milk tea or taro with bubbles is usually what most people get their first time
      Lychee green with rainbow jelly or lychee jelly (fruit one)
      Matcha with bubbles (basically a fancy, creamy green tea)
      Lychee and matcha are my favorites

• it's sounds artistic and it shows my emotional side.

• i made this account during a holiday season

• Blow a kiss fire a gun , we need somebody to lean on.

• Why dont you ask girlsaskguys. com

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 21

• "Paris" is a Name tha tmy husband and his family from Egypt gave me when they had problems in Pronouncing my Original Name, which Sounds about The... Same.
    "13" is the Number I Chose to go along with the Name because before the Clock struck Midnight, December 31st, I had wanted to make it Official.
    "Paris13" for two years here, dear and Today... Master of my own Domain.
    Good luck adn Great question, @teatea111 xx

• Well my nickname and my last name initial and year of my birth. It was simple and I like how it looks. It was the first thing that popped into my head too

• when i first made this account i was so inlove yet so hurt and sad, so it came to my mind that i am literally "loved, but cursed " hahah :D

• My cat has a mustache. :D
    http://i.imgur.com/nAsZolE.jpg

• Well... I'm a lady and an empathetic one at that.

• I prefer my middle name and the first part of my username is pretty self explanatory lol

• Well I use to have an account years ago but I forgot the password and had an old email I forgot so now im back again, hence the name :)

• i like a anime called soul eater and my boyfriend calls me babe i do the same lol

• i like the lush store and said "well lushbomb it is bc its sound bomb af" lol

• i seriously tried like twenty names and they were all taken so i put idfkanymore and gave up!

• Well my first names Nuala... So I used that...
    I know, it's so creative.

• Im lovely and a wizard

• I like butterflies

• A friend's gamer name that I stole lol

• Because everybody loves Cthulhu.

• My username is based of my real name.

• My name, first letter of my surname and age

• Just one that stuck from high school and it's from a dare.

• It was something momental. Strong like a phoenix and 2000 my birth year

• One of my favorite authors Kesley Cole has valkyries as the heroines in her book series which I love enough said.

1 private opinion(s)